[Cheat Mod] [Ren'Py] Harem Hotel v0.6 [Addon or Stand-alone Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease and it's made to work alongside the mod made by @THADEADMAN but it can also work as a stand-alone mod. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a button (my logo) in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 07.02.2018
Game/Creator: / -
Modder
: @D.S.-sama /
THADEADMAN's Mod:
Mod Version
: v0.1.2c
Game Version: v0.6
Language: English

Features:
One file to rule them all. :p

Installation:
1. to install mod you must unRAR/unZIP the archive in the "...\Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc" folder
2. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the .rpa file, but if you used UnRen, then you must also delete the folder "...\Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc\game\D.S.Mod_v0.1.2c_Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc"

Change-Log:
Version 0.1.2c:

✓ updated the mod for v0.6 and updated the girls stats that can be modded

Version 0.1.2b:

✓ updated the mod for v0.5.1
✓ added Autumn
✓ added a modded Gallery in the mod but first read the info for it that it's installed in the mod
✓ if any bug appears please tell me because I hadn't have the time to test it properly

Version 0.1.2a:

✓ updated the mod for game version 0.4.2
✓ added Violet's stats change and the option to add/remove her

Version 0.1.2:

✓ updated the mod for v0.4 of the game

Version 0.1.1b:

✓ some cod updates
✓ after talking to @Runey we agreed to put some info for the max friendship points, so don't abuse the mod by adding to much points with it or you wont be able to play the game correctly
✓ the friendship points are set for game version 0.4, when I'll get the game I'll update the mod for v0.4, until then those who have the game you can use my mod without a problem

Version 0.1.1a:

✓ You can open/close the cheat mod by pressing the key z
✓ You can Activate/Deactivate truestory
✓ You can chose to skip to the first end or reset the game variables
✓ updated the girls change stats
✓ minor bugs and code revision

Version 0.1.1:

✓ I partially added girls stats change for girls, when I'll have time I'll add all the girls
✓ updated the mod for the current game version

First version (0.1):

✦ Added a button in the left-up corner that'll open a new window that will alow you to:

✓ If you don't have THADEADMAN's mod you'll also have the option to change your name
✓ Advance Time
✓ Regress Time
✓ Add a day
✓ Remove a day
✓ Add 100$ every time you push the button
✓ Remove 100$ every time you push the button
✓ Input how much money to you want to add

Screenshots
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0008a.png

Attachments

Aug 21, 2017
how?, I don't see any "...\Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc" folder, I only see "Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-mac.zip" after download the game and "D.S.Mod_v0.1_Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc.rpa" file after download the mod, help!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
how?, I don't see any "...\Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc" folder, I only see "Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-mac.zip" after download the game and "D.S.Mod_v0.1_Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc.rpa" file after download the mod, help!
I heard that it can be done for mac users to but my mods are, for now, only for pc users

Aug 21, 2017
I don't know how because I don't own a mac and I'm not familiar with the OS, that's why I opened a patreon page to earn money for a mac...
yeah, I wasn't expect you to have MacOS either, but you can help me by guessing and I'll tell you what's on my screen :3

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
yeah, I wasn't expect you to have MacOS either, but you can help me by guessing and I'll tell you what's on my screen :3
Here is a post by @THADEADMAN about a similar problem, hope it helps.

i been testing some mods using mac os in vmware (virtual machine) i am jus learning mac but i jus tested the new mod with the mac version posted on the game op i notice the folders r setup differently at first but do this
show package contents of holidayisland.app
then go to
\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\
directory

and move file the file D.S.ModCheat_v0.3a_HolidayIsland.rpa into that
directory
close window and play the game

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
so that's the different game but similar problem?
similiar problem he meant that i was testing theories and checking what works right and what doesn't i did however get that mod to work in mac os but atm i am testing 3 different versions of mac on 3 computers for a wide range of things
so it will take time as i am just learning mac as i have been a pc guy since forever never used a mac

Aug 21, 2017
similiar problem he meant that i was testing theories and checking what works right and what doesn't i did however get that mod to work in mac os but atm i am testing 3 different versions of mac on 3 computers for a wide range of things
so it will take time as i am just learning mac as i have been a pc guy since forever never used a mac
wow, you sure had lots of computer, I only have 1 Mac book pro right now. so you learn computer by yourself?

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
wow, you sure had lots of computer, I only have 1 Mac book pro right now. so you learn computer by yourself?
yes i learned on my own never took classes i get bored too easy
my mind goes in 5 directions at once so i guess thats y computers was the way to go
also on the mac part i am doin i can run 6 different versions of mac now i vmware. now that my main laptop is messed up with all the testing i gonna be redoin it i am actually on 1 of my toshibas atm with fresh windows 7 alienware

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Great mod !!!
Are you planning to keep this mod updated in the future - with all the new girls and the stats additions?
Game seems pretty ambitious?

Cheers

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Great mod !!!
Are you planning to keep this mod updated in the future - with all the new girls and the stats additions?
Game seems pretty ambitious?

Cheers
Yes I will keep it updated but for now I don't have the time.