D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease and it's made to work alongside the mod made by @THADEADMAN but it can also work as a stand-alone mod. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a button (my logo) in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 07.02.2018
Game/Creator: / -
Modder
: @D.S.-sama /
THADEADMAN's Mod:
Mod Version
: v0.1.2c
Game Version: v0.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0008a.png

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
how?, I don't see any "...\Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc" folder, I only see "Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-mac.zip" after download the game and "D.S.Mod_v0.1_Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc.rpa" file after download the mod, help!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
how?, I don't see any "...\Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc" folder, I only see "Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-mac.zip" after download the game and "D.S.Mod_v0.1_Harem_Hotel-v0.2.1-pc.rpa" file after download the mod, help!
I heard that it can be done for mac users to but my mods are, for now, only for pc users

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
aww, that's too bad, but at least can you help me try?
I don't know how because I don't own a mac and I'm not familiar with the OS, that's why I opened a patreon page to earn money for a mac...

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
I don't know how because I don't own a mac and I'm not familiar with the OS, that's why I opened a patreon page to earn money for a mac...
yeah, I wasn't expect you to have MacOS either, but you can help me by guessing and I'll tell you what's on my screen :3

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
so that's the different game but similar problem?
similiar problem he meant that i was testing theories and checking what works right and what doesn't i did however get that mod to work in mac os but atm i am testing 3 different versions of mac on 3 computers for a wide range of things
so it will take time as i am just learning mac as i have been a pc guy since forever never used a mac

Reactions: D.S.-sama

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
similiar problem he meant that i was testing theories and checking what works right and what doesn't i did however get that mod to work in mac os but atm i am testing 3 different versions of mac on 3 computers for a wide range of things
so it will take time as i am just learning mac as i have been a pc guy since forever never used a mac
wow, you sure had lots of computer, I only have 1 Mac book pro right now. so you learn computer by yourself?

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
wow, you sure had lots of computer, I only have 1 Mac book pro right now. so you learn computer by yourself?
yes i learned on my own never took classes i get bored too easy
my mind goes in 5 directions at once so i guess thats y computers was the way to go
also on the mac part i am doin i can run 6 different versions of mac now i vmware. now that my main laptop is messed up with all the testing i gonna be redoin it i am actually on 1 of my toshibas atm with fresh windows 7 alienware

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Great mod !!!
Are you planning to keep this mod updated in the future - with all the new girls and the stats additions?
Game seems pretty ambitious?

Cheers

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Great mod !!!
Are you planning to keep this mod updated in the future - with all the new girls and the stats additions?
Game seems pretty ambitious?

Cheers
Yes I will keep it updated but for now I don't have the time.

Reactions: Twistty

zenios

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone have a clue what the difference are between this and Maim Lain's mod?

Or if you can run them both?