icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm confused on how to start the scenes of blowjobs with the elves in Sanctuary. They don't seem willing to do anything. Also, when can the MC actually see them in the hot springs?
In short: Slave route = kinky stuff right away; Love route = kinky stuff later on (not in this version). For the other question I don't have an answer yet, 0.7 was buggy on that end and in 0.7.1 I haven't seen them there as well...
EDIT: If it was the pre-release that had the bugs then I haven't seen them in the full release at all...

Reactions: TheDevian

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm confused on how to start the scenes of blowjobs with the elves in Sanctuary. They don't seem willing to do anything. Also, when can the MC actually see them in the hot springs?
Blowjobs only happen if you keep them as slaves. Nia goes to the spa some mornings. I think I saw the others there very occasionally in the afternoon.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
what is up with the DL link?
letsupload is 3.2gig, nocopy is 3.01gig... and all that while version 7.1 was 3.34gig

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Took me awhile before really giving this a honest try but I'm glad I did, really amazing characters! Thanks Runey, really well done :)

Reactions: imzahai

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a patch archive so that one doesn't have to download all 3.2GB again? Some of us do not have high-speed internet.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Please make a patch, it takes too much time to download 3GB every single time..
Is there a patch archive so that one doesn't have to download all 3.2GB again? Some of us do not have high-speed internet.
0.7.1 to 0.7.1.1

0.7.1.1 to 0.7.2

Made by using unrpyc, and Winmerge diff between versions.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Amateurs and tourists...

View attachment 331446
That is what I get for not saving all the days I played for pure ...entertainment, and not story. :ROFLMAO:
The dark elf doesn't care, she is only interested in sex it doesn't bother her if you keep her as a slave or equel. The other 2 hate anything that makes them feel like slaves.
Like Lin, Ann actually prefers to be kept as a slave. She gains or loses nothing if you treat her as an equal, but she gains one happiness if you keep her as a slave.
Will the end result still be being forced to do that? Because the issue is that I want nothing to do with him. I want to walk away, like you used to be able to do.
As Runey said, walking away is literally condemning the elves to centuries of further poor treatment. Also, you are denying Lin' wishes, she wants to do this, besides, she is a natural exhibitionist and anal lover. To be honest, walking away from this is a pretty cruel thing to do by any measure, let alone in the grand scheme of things.
Have her be your alarm
That's Lin, for Sui/Nia you need to keep her as a slave or wait for her to like you more (in further updates).

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
WHAT THE FUCK? Do you guys really have to do your debate here? We're not interested about your political opinion, we're here for the game to play and enjoy. Please do it somewhere else.

Reactions: AxelX7

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The reason why the competition has to occur is because it's a pivotol turning point for the way Elves are treated going forward as has been said about 100 times by Runey in this thread.
No, Runey said that the way elves are treated will improve if you win. Anything that happens as a result of winning is not a reason the contest has to happen unless winning is guaranteed.

Lin says she wants a child with MC, but she doesn't want her to grow up in this world. Do you really not understand how changing the opinion of the person who can give rights to Elves is important? Would you not do whatever it takes for your child to grow up in a better world?
As above, that's not a reason why the contest has to happen for the narrative to work. I don't really care what is supposed to happen if you win, as I'm not doing the contest. Full stop. I'd just rather not do it through a choice in the game to avoid it, rather than stop playing Lin's story. What I'm asking is why an option to avoid the contest wouldn't work as part of the story.

While this is technically true, it's also false. The writer pens the story (literally) he or she wants to weave for the reader / audience. It may be something you dislike or find unpleasant, but that's life.
Suggesting the writer censor themselves because you feel uncomfortable is never going to work. They're either going to ignore you and suggest you move on to something else, or, if they for some reason acquiesce, the story itself will suffer because all of a sudden they can't do what they want and their heart isn't in it anymore. Guaranteed.
That was a response to the ridiculous idea that if bad things happen they have to be explored in detail otherwise it is bad writing. I've played games where parts of the story include brutal rape and violence. These were not shown explicitly, they were implied, and it is not bad writing to do so.
And I would hardly call suggesting the player be given some agency censorship. If the next event for Autumn was the MC raping her, would you say anyone asking "Err, can we maybe have the choice not to do that?" was calling for censorship?

Reactions: qwerty76423578

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No, Runey said that the way elves are treated will improve if you win. Anything that happens as a result of winning is not a reason the contest has to happen unless winning is guaranteed.

As above, that's not a reason why the contest has to happen for the narrative to work. I don't really care what is supposed to happen if you win, as I'm not doing the contest. Full stop. I'd just rather not do it through a choice in the game to avoid it, rather than stop playing Lin's story. What I'm asking is why an option to avoid the contest wouldn't work as part of the story.

That was a response to the ridiculous idea that if bad things happen they have to be explored in detail otherwise it is bad writing. I've played games where parts of the story include brutal rape and violence. These were not shown explicitly, they were implied, and it is not bad writing to do so.
And I would hardly call suggesting the player be given some agency censorship. If the next event for Autumn was the MC raping her, would you say anyone asking "Err, can we maybe have the choice not to do that?" was calling for censorship?
Yeah it wouldn't work because you don't want it to. We get it.

Nothing anyone says will change your mind that this incident is a pivotol turning point in the treatment of elves as a whole.

So you should do us all a favor and just quit.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
In the Dungeon

When Sui appears and MC mentions "Lowland Elves", Sui shakes her head. What answer is the best?
"A book of ancient elven history"
or
"An Elf told me"
It's clear that she's not all too eager for the slavemasters to have more knowledge of what elves know. If they knew some elves could be holding back information, some less scrupulous slavemasters could be tempted to force their elves to tell them everything.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What I'm asking is why an option to avoid the contest wouldn't work as part of the story.
"The reason why the competition has to occur is because it's a pivotol turning point for the way Elves are treated going forward as has been said about 100 times by Runey in this thread."

That's why it happens. It could all not happen, but then you'd never get Elves, you'd never truly know how the world works. You'd never understand why Kali's Dad gave you $10,000, Mariella wouldn't make sense. If you want to skip it so bad, cheat.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Mm I need more Ellen... I love that woman.

I gotta say this game has perhaps the best animation scenes I've seen in many years. The animations seem smooth and well done.

I'm curious will Jin get more interactions? I really like her. xD

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes