Jun 5, 2019
Oh yes pls :)
If i remember correct, with Maria in the Dungeon and she is cumming without MC's permission, you can spank her.
After the spanking she say: ..... " oHH thats all ?
Pls Runey be a Gentleman and give the Girl what she wants ;)
Exactly!

Is there any walkthrough for version 0.7 pre-release 2 at this time?
Not yet, but it's pretty straightforward.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
Saw in the requests that someone wanted an update, found this while searching around.

This is ver. 0.7 build 4
PC:
Mac:
Android(Phone):
Android(Tablet):

Reactions: jhose15xs

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Because we're waiting for the public release. People don't read that the versions prior to pre-release keep breaking saves and then they'll come here and throw fits. And if you look on page 505, just above your uploads, you'll see that Runey already has a pretty big bugfix for the public release.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
When can we expect more dungeon scenes?:love:
Soon!

Is there any walkthrough for version 0.7 pre-release 2 at this time?
No, not yet.

Saw in the requests that someone wanted an update, found this while searching around.

This is ver. 0.7 build 4
PC:
Mac:
Android(Phone):
Android(Tablet):
This build will break your saves. Don't use it.

Also, it would be nice of you to wait for working versions before leaking, like the public release, or even the Pre Release, which was already leaked.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Soon!

No, not yet.

This build will break your saves. Don't use it.

Also, it would be nice of you to wait for working versions before leaking, like the public release, or even the Pre Release, which was already leaked.
It is true, you can not play, you break the salvations, also within the game does not appear the dialogues of elections or many things, so not even combiene play it, to wait 1 week more .

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Is there the possibility to order the girls to wear one outfit all the time in the future? It would be nice

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there the possibility to order the girls to wear one outfit all the time in the future? It would be nice
No, he would have to redo almost every render for each girl for each scene they are in for each render. Made even worse when you consider what would happen when you have more than 1 of them in a scene at a time, the number of combinations would grow quickly. Not only would it be a lot of extra time and work, but it would increase the size of the game exponentially.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I was planning on doing this in v0.7, but I realized it would take me another week or so just for that, so I scrapped it until later. maybe v0.8.

However, it's hard enough to call it "impossible" if you were wanting each girl to wear an outfit in every event. This would only be in the lobby and in their room.

If that's something you guys like, awesome. I may add it. But it wont ever happen in any events.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Will Maria keep her new look for the future? I've seen it pop up a few times here and there when she's sitting on her bed, but it goes away as soon as you try to do anything with her.

The new look with the glasses/hair down is far far superior to her old look imo, and it looks way more polished up on top of that.

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
I was planning on doing this in v0.7, but I realized it would take me another week or so just for that, so I scrapped it until later. maybe v0.8.

However, it's hard enough to call it "impossible" if you were wanting each girl to wear an outfit in every event. This would only be in the lobby and in their room.

If that's something you guys like, awesome. I may add it. But it wont ever happen in any events.
I'm ok with that, lobby and room is enough for me.
I don't need it in events, but too choose it for the lobby or the girls rooms would be awesome.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Will Maria keep her new look for the future? I've seen it pop up a few times here and there when she's sitting on her bed, but it goes away as soon as you try to do anything with her.

The new look with the glasses/hair down is far far superior to her old look imo, and it looks way more polished up on top of that.
Maria wears her casual attire on the weekends as a way to let her hair down.

She shouldn't be putting on her old outfit when you talk to her though.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
So far the only bug I've encountered in the pre-release is one that sometimes prevents you from entering Kali's room (she'll say "Come In!" but you never actually enter the room). When that happens, it'll keep happening until you get some other text like if Kali's in the shower or the lounge (but not when she's at work, for some reason). Everything else seems to work as intended.

Major props to Runey for the new scenes, especially Moon developing her love of spankings and public humiliation, that hits a lot of my sweet spots.

Reactions: Runey

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
I don't know if I haven't done sth right but I can't buy the other elves.Says "coming soon" although I've finished the sanctuary too.They don't even appear

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes