Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I saw a fan signature for Ashley, Emma, and Felicity linked on the first page. Where can I find the fan signatures for the other girls, ESPECIALLY Lin?

Sigh, it's official. This game is one of only four games where I've generally been jealous of the MC. In order of jealousy: first would be the lucky bastard from Holiday Island...stay away from my Yumiko!!! Second would be the MC from Superpowered...who hasn't dreamed of having super powers as a kid? Third is this masterpiece...I so want to be the MC at night and have the option of snuggling up with and eventually falling asleep with Lin and Android 18 (lol). PLEASE tell me that at one point I...er, the MC, can have the option of calling BOTH Lin and Android 18 (lol) to bed AT THE SAME TIME!!! Finally, we have your counterpart, Mythic Manor. I would rate my jealousy nearly the same in both of those stories, but Lin tips the scales in your favor. Better hope that Lin doesn't hear that in Mythic Manor that she'd be free and with her fellow mystic beauties :cool:
Yep! The moment I knew she was going to be a maid was when I decided they needed to wake you up together. This will likely happen only after Android can give blowjobs, but maybe I'll be able to do something different.

Subnero

Jun 24, 2018
A disabled girl... oh boy this could go south real fast. Than again if the whole slavery thing hasn't toppled you yet this probably wouldn't either.

She is super cute, i just hope if there is anyone with a disability that they don't take what you are trying to do here the wrong way. Since i cant imagine you are doing this from any kid of place of malice or "fetishising" disabilities or whatever, you are still one of the friendliest Dev's I've met on this forum. In the end it's not really my place to tell them how to feel about this.

Good luck, hopefully i am getting worried over nothing.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
So i´ll have to download the whole game again to fix the problem? cause the only thing that i can find on your patreon page feturing downloads is the newest build of the game and i can´t find any bug fix downloads or anything like that...

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
So i´ll have to download the whole game again to fix the problem? cause the only thing that i can find on your patreon page feturing downloads is the newest build of the game and i can´t find any bug fix downloads or anything like that...
It's the same for every renpy game I've played, you have to re-download from scratch each time.

Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.
I like her. When the idea was first mentioned in this thread I wasn't really interested as I don't have any particular fetish/kink leanings in that direction and I thought it would probably just be unintentionally offensive. But first, that character design is freakin' top notch. Second, by making the disability tied to partial elven ancestry she sets up some potentially useful and/or important world-building.

I do still think that having a character with such an obvious disability could lead to some unpleasantness if not treated with extreme care. Me personally, I don't know how to handle these topics with proper sensitivity so I would probably unintentionally offend a lot of people. As long as she is a fully fleshed out character who is not completely defined by the disability you will probably do alright. If you feel comfortable trying this, I trust you. Especially since your post made me want to help her, not her physical difficulties, but the very obvious emotional ones that you explained. I already want to help her grow stronger than that.

alex2011

Feb 28, 2017
Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.

"My Grandfather was Half Drow. Blind as a bat and crippled as a tree. I'm surprised he managed to get it up... But alas, this world has cursed me. Here I am."

View attachment 322343
View attachment 322346
View attachment 322347
View attachment 322359

Her grandfather would be 50% Drow. His child would be 25% Drow. That child's child would be this girl, at 12.5% Drow. She's been taking medicine for the last 5 - 7 years to help her mobility problems, but her eyesight will always be poor in the sunlight (Elf eyes will stay for many generations). Since she was born, she was not able to walk at all and needed a wheelchair. After 5 - 7 years of taking medicine, she's now able to stand for a couple minutes and walk using a walking cane for upwards of 10 minutes. Later in her story, she'll be able to walk for upwards of 30 minutes without a cane. But she'll never be able to run. She would need to use a wheelchair for the most part though.

Impregnating a Drow is a serious crime that leaves that child, and every child for generations disabled. Think of an incest baby being biologically messed up. Although now there's medicine that will give back her mobility given time, her eyesight, and all her children's eyesight will be as bad as hers for generations. She would initially not want children because of this.

Update: Added a new image
I like her. Also, if you happen to decide to keep her and need, or want, some advice from someone who is wheelchair bound IRL, I'll be around and would be glad to lend any support I can.

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes