Jun 5, 2019
Yes - Ann seems to offer you sex at any time but Sylvia and Nia don't. I decided to take a "hands-off" approach to the three of them just to see if that would play into the "ultimate liberation" storyline and now there seems to be no option.
They all got different motivations. Ann seems like she kinda likes the life provided her master is to her liking. Not like I'd mind free room, board, and I sure don't mind frequent fucking, so I can get where she's coming from.

I think the real mystery is if all this fucking has dropped protag's sperm count to zero yet especially if you play for a good long while.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Runey

As allways you did a amazing work, sorry but can't get to wait until the public release
I was a little skeptic when someone said that the update was centred around moon, but her content is great and she conquered a place in my heart
Every update Lin get more better and she is getting closer to become my favorite character in all games i have played in this site
the only thing that i dont realy liked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liked the three elves, the sanctuary not being just another room in the hotel was a great ideia, and how you make getting the money to buy them more easy

Reactions: Kaseki and Runey

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Runey

As allways you did a amazing work, sorry but can't get to wait until the public release
I was a little skeptic when someone said that the update was centred around moon, but her content is great and she conquered a place in my heart
Every update Lin get more better and she is getting closer to become my favorite character in all games i have played in this site
Liked the three elves, the sanctuary not being just another room in the hotel was a great ideia, and how you make getting the money to buy them more easy
whered you get 0.7?

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
the White knighting as you call it is to keep people from getting a buggy half finished project Runey even said he knows his stuff gets pirated but he would still rather people wait till a stable build is out before you pirate it lest you get a buggy half made mess.

take this how you will but i think you are being just a bit to over the top here Wind no one was tryng to "gatekeep" you or White Knight Runey simply that most of us are content to wait till the full release in 5 days

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not saying you can't pirate the full release that comes to patrons a full week prior to the free release. I'm saying don't expect the bug filled subject to game breaking changes version to be released. Good for you if your save doesn't break, but all it takes is one variable.
Not necessarily disagreeing with your sentiment but then what's the point of a piracy site then?

Just to get this out early, I'm not expecting earlier/more constant releases from Runey (or any developer) or leaks from their Patrons if they don't want to, after all I'm just a leech, me demanding something would be really fucking dumb, so if those who share the content don't want it to be shared, very well.

Although If one does share, disregarding what the developer and most of the patrons want... well... it's kinda why most people join this forum, it's "the point". Is it buggy, maybe, can it screw up your save, likely, but in my opinion it's that person's choice to decide whether they want to play the bugged version or not.

That's just my two cents, regardless let me just thank those who upload it here for those who like me who aren't in the best of positions to support the developer.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Not necessarily disagreeing with your sentiment but then what's the point of a piracy site then?

Just to get this out early, I'm not expecting earlier/more constant releases from Runey (or any developer) or leaks from their Patrons if they don't want to, after all I'm just a leech, me demanding something would be really fucking dumb, so if those who share the content don't want it to be shared, very well.

Although If one does share, disregarding what the developer and most of the patrons want... well... it's kinda why most people join this forum, it's "the point". Is it buggy, maybe, can it screw up your save, likely, but in my opinion it's that person's choice to decide whether they want to play the bugged version or not.

That's just my two cents, regardless let me just thank those who upload it here for those who like me who aren't in the best of positions to support the developer.
Did you read the first sentence in the bit your quoted? I'm not anti-piracy at all. In fact I'm an advocate of it. What I'm against is leaking broken and buggy content.

Jul 1, 2017
Did you read the first sentence in the bit your quoted? I'm not anti-piracy at all. In fact I'm an advocate of it. What I'm against is leaking broken and buggy content.
Yes, I'm not saying you are.
What I'm saying is that an user can leak broken and buggy content, and that it's up on Leechers A to Z to decide whether they want to take that risk.

Jun 5, 2019
the White knighting as you call it is to keep people from getting a buggy half finished project Runey even said he knows his stuff gets pirated but he would still rather people wait till a stable build is out before you pirate it lest you get a buggy half made mess.

take this how you will but i think you are being just a bit to over the top here Wind no one was tryng to "gatekeep" you or White Knight Runey simply that most of us are content to wait till the full release in 5 days
I can agree with this. I noticed multiple bugs, the only reason I haven't reported them is because others reported those exact ones before I have.

Also if you feel like you are anticipating big advancement to some of the looming arcs, this isn't that sort of update. It progresses several stories with a couple events each, and adds a lot to Moon, (which is very well done)

I suggest patience, or even better doing a fresh run with the new update. As the content added feels like it'd be more enjoyable seamlessly integrated into a playthrough from the start especially seeing moon's story would feel more natural that way.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
What I'm saying is that an user can leak broken and buggy content, and that it's up on Leechers A to Z to decide whether they want to take that risk.
Sure, fully understanding that risk, and even then, only when it is willingly provided. Someone leaked it, that's great for those people, but everyone who plays it not knowing what they're getting into, especially if they're a first time player, is gonna be confused, even angry, about getting a buggy game.

Jun 5, 2019
Sure, fully understanding that risk, and even then, only when it is willingly provided. Someone leaked it, that's great for those people, but everyone who plays it not knowing what they're getting into, especially if they're a first time player, is gonna be confused, even angry, about getting a buggy game.
Exactly. I understand the anticipation, but people have already linked the beta version in a couple places in the forum already, and if people want to find that version they can with very little digging, I just don't suggest doing so if you aren't in the mood for providing quality testing, as it is not without bugs.

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
My interjection, here, would be that the site does enable piracy but is also a valuable aggregator of a stigmatized genre of software.

I am grateful for the ability to try a game in a more or less 'full' version and will subsequently invest in the continued development of those that I truly appreciate.

Whether or not anyone chooses to invest of the developers who entertain them, and fundamental economics suggest that they should if they can, no-one has an excuse to feel entitled to work that has cost them nothing.

Cost and value don't exclusively describe money, either. Time, patience, moral support, idea contribution, we should always expect to pay with something.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Part of the problem is that the last time a beta build was put on the front page we got dozens of pages of people who didn't bother to read the part saying that it was a buggy beta and just kept complaining about bugs and broken saves. It completely derailed the thread for a few weeks. People can download the beta builds if anyone bothers to upload them, but I think people are just less eager to upload them after the last debacle.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Seems like you cant win. Upload a buggy build and people complain about it being a buggy build, dont upload it and people complain about not uploading it.
Don't see anyone complaining about bugs - worst I've seen is on the four elements trainer thread, and usually that's a constructive environment anyway as people actually create scripts or provide commands to solve the issues. It's actually really positive.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey

v0.7 was not about Moon, Pre Release 1 was. Pre Release 1's patch notes had only Moon in them.

Maria is bisexual, and this is a Harem. Your girls will touch each other many times.

For anyone searching here you fucking go - the only dev that gets has a million white knights defending their patreon pledge on a piracy site. What a ballache.
For anyone searching here you fucking go - the only guy that hasn't read anything in this thread.

Joking aside, there are reasons people don't want things to be leaked, try not to come in and assume you know everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think anybody here is going to yell profanities at anyone who downloads or leaks anything. I certainly wont. It's actually great for business. Every time this thread is updated with a leak, ~100k - ~200k people view this thread. That's amazing!

I believe it was Beta 4 or Beta 3 that completely broke the Elves. Meaning your whole save was fucked and you had to start from an older save, or all over to ever get anything with the Elves. Beta 5 was my most buggiest build I've released, errors everywhere. The Pre Releases have fixed all those, which is why, once again, I don't mind as much if pre releases are leaked. All the content is there with none of the bugs (most of the time)

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
v0.7 was not about Moon, Pre Release 1 was. Pre Release 1's patch notes had only Moon in them.

Maria is bisexual, and this is a Harem. Your girls will touch each other many times.

For anyone searching here you fucking go - the only guy that hasn't read anything in this thread.

Joking aside, there are reasons people don't want things to be leaked, try not to come in and assume you know everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think anybody here is going to yell profanities at anyone who downloads or leaks anything. I certainly wont. It's actually great for business. Every time this thread is updated with a leak, ~100k - ~200k people view this thread. That's amazing!

I believe it was Beta 4 or Beta 3 that completely broke the Elves. Meaning your whole save was fucked and you had to start from an older save, or all over to ever get anything with the Elves. Beta 5 was my most buggiest build I've released, errors everywhere. The Pre Releases have fixed all those, which is why, once again, I don't mind as much if pre releases are leaked. All the content is there with none of the bugs (most of the time)

Honestly Runey, I'll tell you straight. I have mad respect for you. Hell, this place is one of the reason why I am supporting you on Patreon. Being a Python Developper for a supporting role, I know how a simple "whooops, forgot to put this indentation here" Can break a whole system and corrupt data.

IMO, You are doing a great job doing testing and weekly build. Making sure that everything is as perfect as possible for the actual release ( Because if there is one thing that is never perfect... it's code in any project)

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Don't see anyone complaining about bugs - worst I've seen is on the four elements trainer thread, and usually that's a constructive environment anyway as people actually create scripts or provide commands to solve the issues. It's actually really positive.
So you haven't looked at any of the pages since 0.7 beta 1 came around, posts of people straight-up telling others to not leak the release because it was breaking/deleting saves and last time that happened people came around with pitchforks?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi I just played pre release 2. First Id like to appreciate Runey and all the new content he put in. Really nice work as always. Second I experienced the same bug about entering kaili's room and being transported to the first floor again as well as some typos such as lin's choices when shes in the kitchen after u think of eating something since she improved her cooking skill.(instead of saying lin should just cook him something it says ashley) and one of the options having a @ symbol when there shouldnt be. Thirdly, I cant wait for public release so I can comment on some of the new events that happend in the 7.0 version! vlots of stuff to discuss or talk about :)

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes