Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Runey

Ok I got stuck, and I did the "search" on this thread before anyone accuses me of not doing it.. and didnt find the answer... How do you complete the bar events ? I heard something about spanking Moon, but I doubt I am even close to that... I am at 4/7 of the bar events... The only things I can do is on weekends (when the male bartender is there) have the drinking contest with Maria and Ellen, and the loser gives MC a BJ... and then randomly a customer named "Sarah" shows up and the MC bangs her silly...

Other than that, All I get to do with Moon is either "how are you" or "take off the cat outfit"... with Maria asking for drinks till you pass out...

Not sure if thats a bug, or if I have to force the next step with a console commands.... any ideas ? Also I already completed every training for Moon available, the only thing left in upgrades is advertisements...

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Runey

Ok I got stuck, and I did the "search" on this thread before anyone accuses me of not doing it.. and didnt find the answer... How do you complete the bar events ? I heard something about spanking Moon, but I doubt I am even close to that... I am at 4/7 of the bar events... The only things I can do is on weekends (when the male bartender is there) have the drinking contest with Maria and Ellen, and the loser gives MC a BJ... and then randomly a customer named "Sarah" shows up and the MC bangs her silly...

Other than that, All I get to do with Moon is either "how are you" or "take off the cat outfit"... with Maria asking for drinks till you pass out...

Not sure if thats a bug, or if I have to force the next step with a console commands.... any ideas ? Also I already completed every training for Moon available, the only thing left in upgrades is advertisements...
Same here I guess the modded apk may work

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Same here I guess the modded apk may work
seems it might be some bug, as the couple of posts above ours say that if it isnt working still for us in 0.7.1 than we have to force it with console command marbar = true

sucks though as I hate missing a scene, as most of them are funny as hell...

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
seems it might be some bug, as the couple of posts above ours say that if it isnt working still for us in 0.7.1 than we have to force it with console command marbar = true

sucks though as I hate missing a scene, as most of them are funny as hell...
you need console for 7.0 OR download 7.1 not both 7.1 is available free on runey's patreon. just gotta d/l again. it also fixes some other bugs you may not have run into yet.

EDIt: Looks like its been uploaded here as well. So if you already have 7.1 I dunno cause it fixed it for me.

Reactions: imzahai

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
you need console for 7.0 OR download 7.1 not both 7.1 is available free on runey's patreon. just gotta d/l again. it also fixes some other bugs you may not have run into yet.

EDIt: Looks like its been uploaded here as well. So if you already have 7.1 I dunno cause it fixed it for me.
I have 0.7.1 from the main page download already (in the mega link it even says its 0.7.1, and I still cant do anything in the bar... thats why I was asking if there is a specific trigger for it ? Going there at evenings like the game says does nothing...

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I have 0.7.1 from the main page download already (in the mega link it even says its 0.7.1, and I still cant do anything in the bar... thats why I was asking if there is a specific trigger for it ? Going there at evenings like the game says does nothing...
Wish I could be of help. This was pretty much the last content I had. It didn't trigger for me till I had finished everything else except for buying the super expensive elf.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Rythan25 I just remembered there was a "never have I ever" scene with Maria and moon in bar before I could spank. So maybe do more Maria content. Is she your evening bartender yet?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.7.0] [Runey] pc (3.25 GB rar source)

1.18 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: The source game (3.25GB) has been webp compressed already, so this could be considered as a double crunched version, meaning images/audio quality may not be as good as in other crunched releases. I tested this version, and found no problems, with images quality being decent enough for an average pc gaming. However, if you have any objections to image/audio quality feel free to report that here, or pm me, helping me to improve quality of future crunched versions thus.

NOTE 2. - FIX: Some of images with transparent layers have lost that layer during compression, appearing thus with black opaque background. Here are those images with proper transparent background preserved, just extract in game\images and overwrite when asked. Thanks SkyeHasTooMuchFreeTime and alpharenji for reporting this!

new compressed ver?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Rythan25 I just remembered there was a "never have I ever" scene with Maria and moon in bar before I could spank. So maybe do more Maria content. Is she your evening bartender yet?
She is every day besides weekends... I'll see... cause her story is done till v0.8... maybe I need to unlock more fetishes for her ? I am missing buttslut, and blowjob queen...

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
She is every day besides weekends... I'll see... cause her story is done till v0.8... maybe I need to unlock more fetishes for her ? I am missing buttslut, and blowjob queen...
I guess either it will happen or have to wait for Runey to chime in.

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
Runey

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FINISH MOON LISTEN UP!!!!!!! Before you can do any of this you might have to give the bartender outfit to Maria. "Hold Shift" then "press o" after that type: marbar1 = True , then "press enter." After that wait till it is evening on a weekday and go to the bar.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
the bar scenes are not showing up for me
Going to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

I've run into Emma a few times masturbating in the utility room, haven't seen Felicity yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.
There's a 50/50 chance of who will be masturbating in there.

I booted up my game and looked through my saves as I save these events when I encounter them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for other utility room information as per my saves that have these scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will say I do believe there are multiple times some characters can show up. Some seem to show up more than others. I'm surprised they haven't all gathered at once to have a giant Utility room orgy yet. :whistle:
All girls have an equal chance of being in the Utility room.

You're saying Felicity shows up on a different day than Emma? That shouldn't be happening. Look through the code, Felicity and Emma will masturbate in the utility room on Monday noon. I just tested this and got Felicity's masturbation scene on the first try.

the Felicity/Emma utility room masturbation scene -=- i have Never seen it, i will try the days suggested; i do occasionally find them both chatting in utility room and regularly have show sex with them
All girls are in the utility room only once a week on the same times every time. So knowing when Felicity and Emma is in the Utility Room, you'll know when they masturbate. It's a random chance, and they need Sluttiness and Exbitionism traits.

Two questions for progression. Firstly, with the Android, I've got her up to level 1 friendship and can't seem to progress further. She always seems to be in her room, and I can have some basic conversation, but never anything that increases friendship or affection.

Secondly, with Maria. I've gotten her to friendship level 10, and there's an option to talk with her at her room that says

"I should invite her to the beach. Maybe we could try something risky....." That doesn't directly do anything. And I've tried inviting her to the beach when she steps out into the hotel lobby, but again no go.

Any help would be much appreciated.
They say "Lin, can you teach Android how to cook in the kitchen?" "Okay Master, come with me Android." moments before going to the kitchen. Haha.
Go to the kitchen.

It says "I should invite her to the beach. Maybe we could try something risky..."
As in Exhibitionism.

there are many foodstuffs in this game(pizza or a vending machine?), but I don't see the necessity of using those things at all. Maybe there is a plan for Health bar, stamina or anything in future plan? like other dating sim game and more dynamic.
Roleplaying.

sorry brother,i don't understand,my protagonist talks '' I must go back when it's closing '' and every time I arrive the scene does not happen.
Runey

Some of her content is bugged. A patch is coming.

It's just bugged. If you get the "I should come back near closing time" Then the event is available, but it's just not triggerable until I get this patch out.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'll be posting a PC and Mac patch here soon, it'll need testers to see if I was able to fix Moon's content, Maria's succubus pinups, and whatever else I fixed.

If Moon's content is currently bugged for you, please play the patch that will be coming within the next 30 minutes and let me know if your issues have been solved.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'll be posting a PC and Mac patch here soon, it'll need testers to see if I was able to fix Moon's content, Maria's succubus pinups, and whatever else I fixed.

If Moon's content is currently bugged for you, please play the patch that will be coming within the next 30 minutes and let me know if your issues have been solved.
Your patches & updates always come while I am at work!

ALWAYS tempted to fake a family emergency & dash off...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Wait.
People have written that the bar events continuing was bugged in 0.7.0, and that the endless bar music was fixed in 0.7.1.
But I had the endless bar music, yet no issues with getting all the bar events.
This doesn't quite match up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wait.
People have written that the bar events continuing was bugged in 0.7.0, and that the endless bar music was fixed in 0.7.1.
I didn't have either problem... though I don't listen to the music often...
uh, I'm on day 290ish
359. ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wait.
In which case are you getting the endless bar music?

Reactions: TheDevian

Paaaandaaaa

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone know how to complete all elves story? Give me some guide/walkthrough for elves stories, seems like the story so interesting.. My last scene when lin cleaning sanctuary, and get some question from nia and high elf.. Thanks

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Runey : Thank you for being so responsive with fixes for bugs! Assuming images don't need updating, could you post just the scripts (in any form) so we don't need to download the entire thing again? It would really really save on bandwidth. Thanks!

Reactions: imzahai and Runey
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes