DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
Anyone know how to complete all elves story? Give me some guide/walkthrough for elves stories, seems like the story so interesting.. My last scene when lin cleaning sanctuary, and get some question from nia and high elf.. Thanks
If you download the walkthrough mod you'll never have to ask questions on when and where stuff occurs for the story. Also that's the end of the elves till v0.8.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Attempts to fix the bug preventing you from getting to 5/7 bar events, and more. Please don't report this post just yet, I want to make sure it works first.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
In which case are you getting the endless bar music?
I'm reasonably certain I still have 0.7, so I expect that it has indeed been fixed - I just didn't have any problems with the bar events, and it seemed from other comments that those were almost mandatory.
Think it was after the broken glass event. You already wrote it's fixed, so I'll believe you.

Edit: Something that may actually be a bug:
Choosing "Anal Lift" with Ashley in the dungeon increments her Anal counter twice.

Last edited:

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019

Attempts to fix the bug preventing you from getting to 5/7 bar events, and more. Please don't report this post just yet, I want to make sure it works first.
For me it works now fine :

Thx a lot

Btw i have had 7.1 before this fix and it dont work, with 7.1.1 it work great

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Runey now that the crap with the Italians, Patreon, and Ashley has been resolved, any chance of getting that alternative path for Lin we talked about in 0.8?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I noticed something weird with Lin again. The very first thing Lin does for you is give a handjob and she deliberately says she won't spill a drop so she lets you cum in her mouth. Then when you get a blowjob from her for the first time she asks you to cum in her mouth so she can get her first taste in cum. Is anybody else getting this?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's Monday, not Saturday that the twins show up.

I noticed something weird with Lin again. The very first thing Lin does for you is give a handjob and she deliberately says she won't spill a drop so she lets you cum in her mouth. Then when you get a blowjob from her for the first time she asks you to cum in her mouth so she can get her first taste in cum. Is anybody else getting this?
I'm sorry? Could you explain this a bit more?

The first thing Lin does for you is give you a handjob? She lets you cum in her mouth, but then she gives you a blowjob and you cum in her mouth?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It's Monday, not Saturday that the twins show up.

I'm sorry? Could you explain this a bit more?

The first thing Lin does for you is give you a handjob? She lets you cum in her mouth, but then she gives you a blowjob and you cum in her mouth?
There are two separate early scenes.

In the first scene, Lin offers a hand job. To finish, she swallows. Scene occurs during yoga practice in her room, IIRC.
Later on, Lin offers a blow job. When she's done, she says it is her first time tasting cum (which you find out later when she's talking with Kali to be a white lie. She's claims then that she's done oral quite a bit in her past).

Reactions: nad destroyer

TA'97

Jun 25, 2019
How do you tie ashley up, i have her on 50 affection and it still suggests to have more friendship

TA'97

Jun 25, 2019
Friendship != Affection. Friendship is how far through the girl's story you've gone. 'Talk' to Ashley some more to raise friendship.
How do I like progress? When I enter her room I can just say how are you and and that doesn't increase friendship, neither does any of the rest as i've tried everything, sorry i'm being annoying, but I can't find out myself...

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes