DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
last I played this was at version 0.5.3 - should I start over on a new game?
NO. This is what I suggest:
1. Download the new update
2. Load your save in the new version
3. Save in the new version
4. Delete the old version so you don't take up any space

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
How do I like progress? When I enter her room I can just say how are you and and that doesn't increase friendship, neither does any of the rest as i've tried everything, sorry i'm being annoying, but I can't find out myself...
Progress is done via the TALK options (when you're at a girl's door)... ...but a) there are always a few (I believe 3) days delay before you can do the next one and b) there are a few cases where you need to have other girls progressed to a certain point before the next event can happen, but those are the exception.

Reactions: TheDevian

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
How do I like progress? When I enter her room I can just say how are you and and that doesn't increase friendship, neither does any of the rest as i've tried everything, sorry i'm being annoying, but I can't find out myself...
Here's a better solution. Download the Walkthrough Mod on the 1st page so you don't have to ask how to progress.

Will I miss any content?
No, follow the steps and you'll continue where you left off. That's why I told you to load your save in the new version then save in it as well.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Will I miss any content?
Not really, but since your version is from before 0.6 you'll see that Ashley's outfit will have changed. Aside from that, no, you can always update your game version. In fact you'll have the advantage of the game being more polished and you need to update anyways to see the new content added since your version.

Reactions: TheDevian and suiz

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Guys, noticed one thing with the elves, sorry if it was posted yet. When i ask one of them to "call me something else" they lose 2 happiness but if i imediatly tell them to "call my name" they gain 3. Intended or exploit? (exeption of the brown one)

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Guys, noticed one thing with the elves, sorry if it was posted yet. When i ask one of them to "call me something else" they lose 2 happiness but if i imediatly tell them to "call my name" they gain 3. Intended or exploit? (exeption of the brown one)
Are you sure? It should be happiness gets set to 2 and 3, not added/subtracted (provided you granted them access to the hot springs and selected the luxury food).

Reactions: TheDevian

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
I'd say they don't like that your being submissive to them by forcing them to call you something like master which takes away their happiness. When you chose "call my name" you let them address you as an equal which brings their happiness back then you gain one by them being happy by just putting them on equal grounds.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Are you sure? It should be happiness gets set to 2 and 3, not added/subtracted (provided you granted them access to the hot springs and selected the luxury food).
Absolutly, just tested it 3 times already, latest 7.1. and both food and privilages. Thats why i think its strange.

I'd say they don't like that your being submissive to them by forcing them to call you something like master which takes away their happiness. When you chose "call my name" you let them address you as an equal which brings their happiness back then you gain one by them being happy by just putting them on equal grounds.
I understand but i didnt call them master, more like bro, friend on those lines (well tried daddy to just for fun lol) but always same negative 2/positive3 shift. (Aggain, the dark one has no happiness shift i can see)

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
I'd like to say that I'm afraid to touch the 3 elves since the Slave route will give me scenes so far and I don't want them to hate me, but the Love route might have them give the scenes like they want to rather than force them.

I understand but i didnt call them master, more like bro, friend on those lines (well tried daddy to just for fun lol) but always same negative 2/positive3 shift. (Aggain, the dark one has no happiness shift i can see)
It's a game, not the real world. It's programmed so that everything you type means the same thing as "Master" no matter how good it sounds to real people like us.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
I'd like to say that I'm afraid to touch the 3 elves since the Slave route will give me scenes so far and I don't want them to hate me, but the Love route might have them give the scenes like they want to rather than force them.
Nice you reminded me, im on love route in all, perhaps that might be reason.

It's a game, not the real world. It's programmed so that everything you type means the same thing as "Master" no matter how good it sounds to real people like us.
Well, the Dev coud had programed otherwise, you absolutly sure of your words in this matter?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It depends where in Ashley's story you are. The primary way is through the 'Talk' action at her room. If there's a note on her door about being at college and you should come visit or that she's catching up, visit her there. Otherwise check the kitchen (I think she gets her first taste of cake that can pause her story) or the spa (early on she's found there in a talkative mood).

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
Well, the Dev coud had programed otherwise, you absolutly sure of your words in this matter?
What I said makes the most logical sense since the happiness goes down every time you make them call you something else. You could always ask the Dev since he's the creator, not me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It doesn't matter what you type, asking them to call you something else makes them feel submissive and they hate it.

The dark elf doesn't care, she is only interested in sex it doesn't bother her if you keep her as a slave or equel. The other 2 hate anything that makes them feel like slaves.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It's Monday, not Saturday that the twins show up.

I'm sorry? Could you explain this a bit more?

The first thing Lin does for you is give you a handjob? She lets you cum in her mouth, but then she gives you a blowjob and you cum in her mouth?
There are two separate early scenes.

In the first scene, Lin offers a hand job. To finish, she swallows. Scene occurs during yoga practice in her room, IIRC.
Later on, Lin offers a blow job. When she's done, she says it is her first time tasting cum (which you find out later when she's talking with Kali to be a white lie. She's claims then that she's done oral quite a bit in her past).
Silly robot pretty much nailed it. I'm just confused at how she swallows MC's cum during handjob then says she hasn't tasted cum before during first blowjob. I didn't know the rest of her history there though.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
It doesn't matter what you type, asking them to call you something else makes them feel submissive and they hate it.

The dark elf doesn't care, she is only interested in sex it doesn't bother her if you keep her as a slave or equel. The other 2 hate anything that makes them feel like slaves.
Its obvious you didnt understand (or perhaps read) my original question. I know and saw they didnt liked it. Took minus 2 happiness points to ask them to call me something else. My point was, why when i imediatly ask them to call me by my name, i got +3 points. Intended? Bug? Just that. Wont do math, were inteligent ppl here.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Absolutly, just tested it 3 times already, latest 7.1. and both food and privilages. Thats why i think its strange.
I just downloaded 0.7.1 (was happy with 0.7 before since I didn't have any bugs), but in both versions I just get +1/-1 for making that change. And the wording is "increased/decreased to x" (not by) - which is the "set to" I mentioned earlier - so you'll see the final value of happiness at the end of the line, not the amount it changed. So without saying that you're lying/trolling: I can't see where what you claim is coming from.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How can i see my score .
Click the info button at the top, then click Side Character Info

last I played this was at version 0.5.3 - should I start over on a new game?
I'd recommend it!

How do you tie ashley up, i have her on 50 affection and it still suggests to have more friendship
Then you need to raise her friendship. Do her story.

Click the info button at the top.

Hey Runey,
it is not realy a Bug and for me i love her look with natual color.
If you go to sleep with Ashley you get this Picture :

View attachment 331548

At weakup this one :

View attachment 331550

:)
It got dark

Will I miss any content?
You will miss all of the remade story content, which is almost everything for Ashley.

It sounds like you're misreading the notice. Your happiness was reduced to 2. And your happy increased to 3. Not by 3.

Unless you have pictures?

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes