mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
Impregnation will be in the game at the end of every character's story in v1.0. You'll be able to have pregnant sex, I think. But getting a girl pregnant will result in you losing a ton of sex scenes. Like, all of the dungeon and exhibitionism content.
Going to have to cum outside more often before 1.0 now shit!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for following up with Lucia. Other question is in regards to Jin. Are there any story elements with her, aside from just "dungeon-play"? Or any coming in 0.7?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi. Could you teach me how to translate Renpy games? I want to translate the game into Spanish. Use renpy launcher?

Mariogorille

Aug 1, 2018
HElloo guys, I've searching for the event with Lucia, sister of Kati, while she is in the bedroom next to Kati,I click on her and there is "??????" after having fun, I click on the "????" then it says better asking friends, can someone tell me how to that scene?
Thanks a lot

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
HElloo guys, I've searching for the event with Lucia, sister of Kati, while she is in the bedroom next to Kati,I click on her and there is "??????" after having fun, I click on the "????" then it says better asking friends, can someone tell me how to that scene?
Thanks a lot
On the PC use the code truestory

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
tech lin was free she was bought by the MC's grandfather
She wasn't free she just was a horrible maid and wouldn't put out so she was constantly being sold again.

Just hit the finished all paths notification, great game. Love how interconnected some of the stories are and cant wait for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Can I ask what Lust is for, for Lin? Once it gets to 5, she bangs you in her sleep. Is there a purpose to it? And any chances we get to bang Ellen on the regular?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Can I ask what Lust is for, for Lin? Once it gets to 5, she bangs you in her sleep. Is there a purpose to it? And any chances we get to bang Ellen on the regular?
The purpose is a combination of the fetish of controlling her orgasms, and to create a scenario where, once she gets so horny she can't control it, she comes to fuck you in the morning. It's essentially the dungeon orgasm denial content on a larger scale.

Ellen content is going to continue to be side content, from what I read, most often. There is a regular blowjob from her now though.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
She wasn't free she just was a horrible maid and wouldn't put out so she was constantly being sold again.

Just hit the finished all paths notification, great game. Love how interconnected some of the stories are and cant wait for

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes