Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
A friend of mine made that before v0.1 launched, but he hasn't been in contact with me since around when it launched.

I asked the staff to take down the video (it used to be in this thread's OP) because most of that doesn't represent that game as it is right now anymore.

Still love the video though
Is there anything you can do about the first Wednesday. I always end up having to advance time & go to bed early, which seems like wasted time slots. Haven't got much inspiration about what you should be able to do but would like to do something. Maybe a chat with Ellen. Or as it is Lin's day off, maybe you can make her dinner. Or maybe have a random person wander into the hotel, look around & decide not to stay. Perhaps it's a guy & Ellen refuses him a room, or maybe Sarah comes in but doesn't like that there isn't a bar, or...
Maybe you take the opportunity to explore the neighbourhood, find the cafe & have a chat with Hazel, or just a quiet coffee watching the other customers. Perhaps you see a couple sneaking off to the bathrooms or getting "cozy" at the table & this is what inspires you to start bringing the girls there...

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Maybe you take the opportunity to explore the neighbourhood, find the cafe & have a chat with Hazel, or just a quiet coffee watching the other customers. Perhaps you see a couple sneaking off to the bathrooms or getting "cozy" at the table & this is what inspires you to start bringing the girls there...
I like this. Maybe spot Autumn in the background at the cafe. I seem to remember a scene with her there as a preview before she was brought into the game but haven't seen it since. Would it be possible to bring that back somehow?

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I like this. Maybe spot Autumn in the background at the cafe. I seem to remember a scene with her there as a preview before she was brought into the game but haven't seen it since. Would it be possible to bring that back somehow?
That is the Kali friendship event, it`s Autumn who serves you both

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
29 means you completed her story. You may be able to play that event in the replay gallery. If not, you'll need to restart. I'm not sure how you managed to get to 29 and not see the pill event. Perhaps it's a bug that's been fixed in an update a while ago.
Alright thanks for clarifying. I don't really know why the event didn't fire for me but I guess I have an excuse to start over, eh :p

Reactions: Runey

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get lin cum traits??
Cum on and in her a sufficient number of times, and you'll get them.
The magic number for any trait for any girl is 10... ...but yeah Cumpdump is inside and Cum Slut is outside - and for these the actual activity doesn't matter (can be blowjob, vaginal sex, whatever)...

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
I really hope the android's story gets some more continuation in the next update. The cliffhanger! Why must you play with our hearts like this Runey?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I really hope the android's story gets some more continuation in the next update. The cliffhanger! Why must you play with our hearts like this Runey?
I love Android's last event.
It seems that she has been taking seduction lessons from Kali.
"I really don't want to but I can't say no..."
Very reminiscent of Kali's cafe sex scene, which is my absolute favourite scene of the game so far.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I want 10 times more Ellen in this game :(
The good news is that she's been upgraded to a side character in v0.6, instead of a background character. Such as Jin, Juliet, Ashley's teacher, Kali's dad, etc. In other words, if they're not on the "Side Character Info" stat page, they're not a side character (unless they're a main character, and aside from Moon, who is a side character, but her story is tied to the Bar's story.)

Side characters have low priority, but do get content. They aren't guaranteed content like every main girl is, but they do get content!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The good news is that she's been upgraded to a side character in v0.6, instead of a background character. Such as Jin, Juliet, Ashley's teacher, Kali's dad, etc. In other words, if they're not on the "Side Character Info" stat page, they're not a side character (unless they're a main character, and aside from Moon, who is a side character, but her story is tied to the Bar's story.)

Side characters have low priority, but do get content. They aren't guaranteed content like every main girl is, but they do get content!
But, but, but, you said Kali's dad was getting upgraded?!?!? :whistle:

But seriously, do hope Jin, Rin, Juliet, Ashley's mom, and others get upgraded too at some point. ;) Or at least go from background to minor... :LOL:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am getting an image ashhang 1 not found error when i talk to ashley
The mods hadn't been able to upload the current bug free version.

Download it from my Patreon or Itch.io to fix the bug.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes