recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This will probably not show up until v0.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ashleys dad?

btw just remembered:
Just found a bug @Runey
I bought the slut outfit for Lin (yes I'm late on that one) and when the scene starts to "try it out", it starts with Lin naked, up until mc puts it in, then the scene restarts with the slut outfit. Then, when he pulls out she's naked again for a second and switches back to the slut outfit.
It didn't happen after that anymore though.
I know was supposed to remember you a few days later... well, better late then never^^"

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
But, but, but, you said Kali's dad was getting upgraded?!?!? :whistle:

But seriously, do hope Jin, Rin, Juliet, Ashley's mom, and others get upgraded too at some point. ;) Or at least go from background to minor... :LOL:
Here I was hoping Kali's dad would be taking that last room on the 2nd floor. Well, I have no reason to play anymore. :whistle:(j/k)

Reactions: TheDevian

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Probably. But it also could be Felicity’s and Emma’s dad as well. He isn’t exactly father of the year material either.
My first thought was F+E's dad as well (especially from Felicity's perspective) - but then again, monster might be somewhat overboard in that regard, so I personally tend towards Ashley's dad as well...

magus448

May 22, 2018
Maybe have the sister be a "childhood friend" that changes roles when truestory is used. Or just new scenes added when it's used like Kali's sis.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Maybe have the sister be a "childhood friend" that changes roles when truestory is used. Or just new scenes added when it's used like Kali's sis.
To add on that: It's one thing two have something going on with a pair of female twins / sisters (who can't procreate with each other) but to fuck the own sister is on another level - so if something like that is going to happen (which I doubt, since there's the feeling in the back of my head that I read something like Runey saying "not going to happen" (and I mean intimacy between MC and sister in general)) I hereby petition for that being locked behind a different code...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
To add on that: It's one thing two have something going on with a pair of female twins / sisters (who can't procreate with each other) but to fuck the own sister is on another level - so if something like that is going to happen (which I doubt, since there's the feeling in the back of my head that I read something like Runey saying "not going to happen") I hereby petition for that being locked behind a different code...
So gay incest is ok, but hetero incest isn't? :unsure:

What if the sister is sterile, or on the pill? Is it OK then?

But seriously, it's at least 6 months away, so no point in wigging out about it now.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
So gay incest is ok, but hetero incest isn't? :unsure:

What if the sister is sterile, or on the pill? Is it OK then?

But seriously, it's at least 6 months away, so no point in wigging out about it now.
I get your point.
And something like that, yeah... ...incest is shun upon (and rightfully so imho in that regard) because the probabilty of genetic defects is much higher... ...if that wasn't a problem there'd be no logical reason for it...
...but since it is a problem (and even 2000 years ago where they had no clue about genetics, or genes, or cells in general, but could add one and one together when they saw the results of those relationships) we're imprinted with the knowledge "sexual relations inside a family is a bad thing" early on...
...aristocratical inbreeding and its consequences are a different story, but only prove the general point that it's a stupid idea - IRL at least...

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
To add on that: It's one thing two have something going on with a pair of female twins / sisters (who can't procreate with each other) but to fuck the own sister is on another level - so if something like that is going to happen (which I doubt, since there's the feeling in the back of my head that I read something like Runey saying "not going to happen") I hereby petition for that being locked behind a different code...
But, what if...what if MC’s sister, rather than be attracted to her own brother, takes a liking to the girls in the hotel? I cannot remember if this was discussed before (and if it was, it’s probably a hundred pages back, at least) but that would be an interesting wrinkle to that relationship. The brother/sister trope is getting pretty played out and I think this would be far more interesting of a storyline. Naturally, MC would have to give his sister his blessing and benefit from it in some way (and you wouldn’t have people freaking out about the dreaded three-letter content either).

You know, the more I think about it and write this out, the more I see similarities to the direction of Maria’s character, so this may not work. :confused:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I get your point.
And something like that, yeah... ...incest is shun upon (and rightfully so imho in that regard) because the probabilty of genetic defects is much higher... ...if that wasn't a problem there'd be no logical reason for it...
...but since it is a problem (and even 2000 years ago where they had no clue about genetics, or genes, or cells in general, but could add one and one together when they saw the results of those relationships) we're imprinted with the knowledge "sexual relations inside a family is a bad thing" early on...
You said that incest is shunned upon, and that you think that is right that it should be shunned.
But, in your signature, you have multiple incest based games listed as your favourites?
So, which is it? Do you think it's wrong, or do you like it?

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You said that incest is shunned upon, and that you think that is right that it should be shunned.
But, in your signature, you have multiple incest based games listed as your favourites?
So, which is it? Do you think it's wrong, or do you like it?
That's easy: I can differentiate between reality and fiction, I can watch Jamie pounding Cersei without feeling disgusted because I'm well aware that it's not real... ...but I like to able to decide whether I have to care about fading it out or not...
...and to add: I play none of these games with incest enabler patches...

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes