saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I cant help but think MC should talk to Esther about Jade to get her in the mannor, and I think a lot of people would also like her being promoted to main girl. Shes just so cute and adorable.

And I wonder how she's gonna react when you tell her how she acts torwards you when her mythic comes out, or perhaps the other girls could teach her how to keep her personality/memories once that happens (as this doesnt happens to them), even if partially.

um...dude? this isn't the right thread.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ohhh I'm so excited, I cant wait... I'm drippiiiing!!!
and i'll be hella impatient/patient but deep down we need this.
I didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up, but it's releasing for $20+ patrons only for testing, feedback, and bug fixes.
Next Saturday is the $10 beta, so more people can get in to test the content, provide feedback, and find bugs for the final release.

Any percentage I give will likely be wildly off, but right now the update is 10% - 20% done.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up, but it's releasing for $20+ patrons only for testing, feedback, and bug fixes.
Next Saturday is the $10 beta, so more people can get in to test the content, provide feedback, and find bugs for the final release.

Any percentage I give will likely be wildly off, but right now the update is 10% - 20% done.
oh i know, alpha's are usually released to patreons first.

i'm more than patient enough to wait for the actual public release. take your time as you need it.

D

Deleted member 1193714

Runey is kind of downplaying the shit that went down when people decided to go out of their way even for the beta when they shouldn't have had it. It's supposed to be largely for bug testing, and the forum exploded with people not heeding the warning to just wait patiently, and would lose saves at times / crashes / etc. and ask dumb questions which would lead to "Are you supposed to have that right now like a patron that understands what they're getting into? obviously not" over and over. A lot changes between the alpha and the beta, and I remember the last release had things just constantly being added to the beta. Fun to watch and the wait was worth it. Just don't expect to dive right in

Edit: It was frustrating to see it break up the discussion in the forum again and again is the only reason I'm posting this

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
Runey is kind of downplaying the shit that went down when people decided to go out of their way even for the beta when they shouldn't have had it. It's supposed to be largely for bug testing, and the forum exploded with people not heeding the warning to just wait patiently, and would lose saves at times / crashes / etc. and ask dumb questions which would lead to "Are you supposed to have that right now like a patron that understands what they're getting into? obviously not" over and over. A lot changes between the alpha and the beta, and I remember the last release had things just constantly being added to the beta. Fun to watch and the wait was worth it. Just don't expect to dive right in
no worries here. i saw the beta, gave it a look see(even went out of my way to make back ups of my saves.) and then waited for the actual release.
he'll get it done as he does. no need to be impatient(despite my prior comments, i'm not in any hurry to see the next release. i have....i dunno...8+ other games i need to work through to pass time?)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019

I can be Patient I know good things take time :)
and the best things are worth waiting for.
This game is definitly in my good things list.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes