29fastly

May 23, 2018
I agree, except for the cardigan part.....she's not a 90yr old man. Who wears cardigans anymore except them?
Oi! I do! Do you have any idea how many hugs you get if you're wearing a warm, fuzzy cardigan on a cold day?
That's actually probably the main reason 90 year old grandpas wear them.....

• Haha
Reactions: E-Dog
Jan 7, 2019
I bet your one of those that thinks all gay and lesbian folk are SJW's, you remind me of those type of people.
Nope.
I'm just someone who is sick of being told what i can watch or cant watch, or Download and upload.
Especially when it involves Animated characters in a fictional universe and no real humans are being depicted or harmed!.
Maybe i was wrong to blame it on SJW's In this case,
but with so many other things being Censored in the name of SJ unjustly and Biased, Its getting harder and harder to tell the real reasons whys some content is being banned yet other more inappropriate content is not.
I'll end my rant now .

D

Deleted member 1193714

Joined the Patreon for the giveaway, only to find out I missed it. RIP. Oh well, the art on there is pretty great, and the previews are fire. Can't wait

Reactions: Runey

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Nope.
I'm just someone who is sick of being told what i can watch or cant watch, or Download and upload.
Especially when it involves Animated characters in a fictional universe and no real humans are being depicted or harmed!.
Maybe i was wrong to blame it on SJW's In this case,
but with so many other things being Censored in the name of SJ unjustly and Biased, Its getting harder and harder to tell the real reasons whys some content is being banned yet other more inappropriate content is not.
I'll end my rant now .
Look, i'm not trying to be a dick here, but unless you want to start your own version of patreon or paypal, stop whining about their TOS. its their website and they have every right to block whatever they want on their terms. doesn't means its right, but it's their website, and if we(as a community) don't like how they run it, don't use their website. if they don't want content that has or seems to have rape, underage sex, bestality, or whatever, they don't have to allow it. and they aren't telling you what you can and can't download, it's a free internet, and there's plenty of games with that content here on F95, but if a creator wants to host their creation on patreon, and make money off of it, they have to follow patreons rules. and there's a simple solution to this problem: the creator can pull his game from patreon, and set up his own way to receive donations from us, teir is nothing stopping them. but for him/her, the efforts not worth it, so the changes were made to comply to the TOS the creator agreed to when s/he set up the patreon. following other people's rules comes with using other people's things, so stop feeling entitled to controlling patreons TOS unless you want to make your own patreon.
I'll end my rant

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes