Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Oh, I could easily change any stat to whatever I want. But Obedience and Affection mean different things, while having the same effect.

It's basically a role play thing, I suppose.

Girls with Obedience has it different. It's sort of... Taboo?

Loving an Elf is seen as wrong.
Loving a sex toy is seen as wrong.
loving your little sister is seen as wrong.
I wonder whether or not Kali and Maria would agree with you about it being wrong to love their sex toys. TBH, I know of many women who'd probably disagree with you.:p

I'm sure Lin loves the MC in her own way but feels it's inappropriate due to how society views human/elf relations. I suppose it's not too different from relationships between nobles and peasants tend to be frowned upon. I think I should say that I love Lin, and I don't care what anyone else says. (lol)

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey @TheDevian

I'm fine with the status quo, though it seems that many things in this game are taboo and acknowledging Lin's feelings just seems "right" somehow. It could lead to Lin being the MC's "number 1"...or not. Just a suggestion...
I wonder whether or not Kali and Maria would agree with you about it being wrong to love their sex toys. TBH, I know of many women who'd probably disagree with you.:p

I'm sure Lin loves the MC in her own way but feels it's inappropriate due to how society views human/elf relations. I suppose it's not too different from relationships between nobles and peasants tend to be frowned upon. I think I should say that I love Lin, and I don't care what anyone else says. (lol)
That said, Obedience/Affection is just flavor text that, in the end, is the same thing. I don't mean to say that Lin or Android will never love you like the other girls. They're all the same that way.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
That said, Obedience/Affection is just flavor text that, in the end, is the same thing. I don't mean to say that Lin or Android will never love you like the other girls. They're all the same that way.
Understood and therefor my suggestion/request would be to split "obedience" and "affection" as I don't think they're the same thing and separating them could allow for nuanced character development. Or not; I'm an engineer and not a writer ;)

Reactions: Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
interesting; as i distinctly remember seeing Lin tell someone she loves MC, not only that but states to someone that you both love each other.
she also talks of having a baby, and how it would be OK/Great as it would be with MC who would never sell his own children. whereas Jin tells you to knock her up (Jin) because they sell for a lot of $....

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
interesting; as i distinctly remember seeing Lin tell someone she loves MC, not only that but states to someone that you both love each other.
she also talks of having a baby, and how it would be OK/Great as it would be with MC who would never sell his own children. whereas Jin tells you to knock her up (Jin) because they sell for a lot of $....
Like I said, Lin and Android are the same as the other girls. They're named differently because of 'role playing' reasons. Lin/Android and MC's relationship is the same type of love that any of the non maids get.

Lin definitely loves you :)

Last edited:

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
Will Jin/the other elves get a relationship style treatment like the other main characters? Would find it really fun to have a solid storyline with Jin and the other elves, and possibly relationships. Jin would be interesting if it were an option for sure, outside of the dungeon.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Like I said, Lin and Android are the same as the other girls. They're named differently because of 'role playing' reasons. Lin/Android and MC's relationship is the same type of love that any of the non maids get.

Lin definitely loves you :)
Im not someone who writes code or anything, so i don't know if this would be a ton of work or just a simple text change in some line of code, but if possible could we have a cheat code that changes "obedience" to "affection"? it's not a demand or anything, but from the recent posts it seems like some people would prefer to have the love/affection trait over obedience. just my 2 cents on a solution to a minor preference problem, so take it with a grain of salt

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
But then you have somewhat strange artefacts like gaining affection by spanking her.
Maybe she grows to like it, but she does not seem to in the beginning...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
at school visit: isnt it wrong that Emma is the nasty one to Ashley?
Yes, don't be a bully.

Will Jin/the other elves get a relationship style treatment like the other main characters? Would find it really fun to have a solid storyline with Jin and the other elves, and possibly relationships. Jin would be interesting if it were an option for sure, outside of the dungeon.
Jin will likely get some content, but not much. She likes being a slutty slave.

Sylvia and Nia will be getting some good story, I think. Ann maybe not as much.

But Nia specifically I think will have some neat story, she's sort of like a Batman character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Nia, Neat story? batman type? oh i can't wait this next update has me all excited.
Damnit now i need a time machine to go into the future and bring it back for all of us.... Anyone got the blueprints for one?.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I've fallen a bit sick, so there may not be a beta build next weekend. But I will still be trying to work as much as I can.

This build, more than any other build, has a very high chance of breaking your saves. I've given players some options to play with, and not knowing what you're doing will seriously fuck up your save. (Even knowing what you're doing could fuck up your save, haha)

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

I've fallen a bit sick, so there may not be a beta build next weekend. But I will still be trying to work as much as I can.

This build, more than any other build, has a very high chance of breaking your saves. I've given players some options to play with, and not knowing what you're doing will seriously fuck up your save. (Even knowing what you're doing could fuck up your save, haha)

I'm trying to decide whether or not anyone would listen if I recommended people to back up their saves before downloading the beta (or any update for that matter).

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes