imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
would have been cool if Sylvia would have been upgraded...
Runey didn't say that there wouldn't be sex/preg with Sylvia. he said in the upcoming updates & story it's likely going to be oral or similar, and a master/slave relationship for Her and Nia. Remember Felicity, your princess, Hated you at the beginning... hopefully the relationship evolves into more, who knows.
look at it this way; did you expect Lucia to aid you in getting Kali to open up [not just getting Kali to let you have sex with her on the beach]? and getting threesomes With Her to boot?
and look at how Maria [one of my very favorite characters] Helped you with the clones/twins, and a beach event, etc.

one of the things I am hoping gets developed [if it can be] is going to a room after you check the cameras to see the same activity; or in the case of the ones who can sleep in your room; you can call them into your room and have action there; like when you look at the cameras and Maria tells you in the camera to come and fuck her.... You can/do regardless of the hour...

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Of course not! Anyone can join. I believe there's over 5,000 people. The Giveaway on Harem Hotel's anniversary was open to everyone as well.
ive noticed that some devs put an invite to their discord, if its public, in their signatures

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
but i thought socialized medicine was supposed to be great? /end sarcasm. yes i agree with you IRL cybernetics are going to be expensive, heck wheelchairs are expensive. but i was pointing out - sylvia's tats were removed, she had had LOTS of them, irl tat removal is expensive, and not flawless like she looked. so easy issue, med tech is cheaper than we would think(?) also, remember Maria living in foster care lived better than ashley who's dad was a pile of excrement.
Maria lived in an orphanage, not foster care. There's nothing saying that the orphanage she was in wasn't well funded. As to Sylvia's tats, we have to assume that is a result of Cornwall, ostensibly one of the wealthiest men in the game (well behind kali's dad though) paid for that removal, which he would have been willing to do for what he considered both a beauty thing and a show of domination, removing from her the markings of her culture.

As to the socialized medicine joke, um... what socialized medicine? Has it been stated to exist? Runey is from the US, so it's not likely.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
any1 update news?
I've fallen sick. It seems to be almost gone, but this week has not been great.
Aside from being sick, a friend is going through trouble that could end up with him in prison.

There won't be a any progress on v0.7 this week, but hopefully by Monday everything is back to normal for me.

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Aside from being sick, a friend is going through trouble that could end up with him in prison.

There won't be a any progress on v0.7 this week, but hopefully by Monday everything is back to normal for me.
Take care of yourself; I think we'll survive the delay and I'm still uncovering cool details in 0.62 ;)

Reactions: Scrot

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

Taking elderberry capsules daily will help with that.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes