Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.
I like her. When the idea was first mentioned in this thread I wasn't really interested as I don't have any particular fetish/kink leanings in that direction and I thought it would probably just be unintentionally offensive. But first, that character design is freakin' top notch. Second, by making the disability tied to partial elven ancestry she sets up some potentially useful and/or important world-building.

I do still think that having a character with such an obvious disability could lead to some unpleasantness if not treated with extreme care. Me personally, I don't know how to handle these topics with proper sensitivity so I would probably unintentionally offend a lot of people. As long as she is a fully fleshed out character who is not completely defined by the disability you will probably do alright. If you feel comfortable trying this, I trust you. Especially since your post made me want to help her, not her physical difficulties, but the very obvious emotional ones that you explained. I already want to help her grow stronger than that.

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
I think there's a line that can easily be crossed, but that because a line exists doesn't mean you shouldn't make the attempt. No representation is not good either. Fetish content isn't great, but at least it's not overall negative representation. I feel like developers like Runey can potentially help to alleviate a taboo where there shouldn't be one. Disabled girls need love too.
You are right, such a Taboo should not be exist.
I mean, this is only my point of view, but i like the Idea.

Runey I'm glad you're touching this hot iron. (y)

"Disabled girls need love too." I would say that not only Girls need this. ;)

I hope my English is not to strange to read, i must use a machine for a few parts. :eek:

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
I hope one of our $5 friends can bless us with a link to pre release 2

Sincerely,
A broke college kid who has to explain his credit card statements.

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95
Jan 7, 2019
My flat mate is partial paraplegic,
He is hoping Runey goes ahead with this character his words "if Runey does it right I'll have a character i can relate to"
the 2 Paraplegic's i know have no issue with this, both agree it could be good if done right.
I should also mention one of them has a higher sex drive then i do,
Just because they are disabled does not mean they cant have / don't want sex. "sadly some people just don't see them in a sexual way"

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I hope one of our $5 friends can bless us with a link to pre release 2

Sincerely,
A broke college kid who has to explain his credit card statements.
You don't want to play the pre-release. It's got bugs. The free release isn't far away, patience.

"Disabled girls need love too." I would say that not only Girls need this. ;)
Quite right, however, since this is a Heterocentric game, unless we disable our MC it would be difficult to show disabled boys getting love.

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
when do we expect the full release? i know its some time this week but will it be late in the weekend or on like Friday or so

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Well...

I'm playing v0.7 PR2 and it's fucking great. There's one story line that I don't think I'm going to like where it's going, and a scene so touching that it made me tear up a little.

I love this story and proud to support Runey . Anyone with the means to do so should seriously consider helping a brother (sister?) out.

Thanks Runey !

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes