Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have to slightly disagree, I love the world building he is doing, as much as I love learning more about the girls, learning about the world he is creating is just an fun to me.
I'm not surprised that some people like that, what I have a problem with is someone trying to twist a poll that was literally choosing between two words ("Story" versus "Sex") into support for that preference. I'm not claiming that poll means anything more than "most people aren't just here for the sex", and while I do suspect a poll between "learning more about the world" and "learning more about the girls" would favour the girls I'm not pretending to have proof.

Reactions: TheDevian

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Try Paragon Hard Disk Manager, there is a free trial; it'll show you how much of the recovery partition is actually being used, and also you'll be able to resize it if there is space to.
It's listed as no formatting data, 100% free space. I'll try Paragpn, though.

Namonade

Feb 2, 2019
Can somebody give me the cheatcode please
Return after 6 months so i want to jump right to the new update without do it over again and max everyone one more time

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here's a screencap from my disk manager. Right clicking on the Recovery partition only brings up a help option.
I can't reduce the size of the recovery partition, or increase the size of the main partition.
Yeah, you are really going to need another drive at some point, at least an external for everything other than your system files. Who ever set that up was just mean.
It should be possible to replace that one, clone it to the new one, while increasing the usable partition. Though an external would be a lot easier.
I'm not surprised that some people like that, what I have a problem with is someone trying to twist a poll that was literally choosing between two words ("Story" versus "Sex") into support for that preference. I'm not claiming that poll means anything more than "most people aren't just here for the sex", and while I do suspect a poll between "learning more about the world" and "learning more about the girls" would favour the girls I'm not pretending to have proof.
My assumption is that is a mix of both, it's hard to have one without the other after all. Each girl has their own take on the world, they were all exposed to it in different ways, and so delving into each girl's story, you learn about a different aspect of the world, from a different perspective.

...or maybe I just love world building myself, so it impresses me how much work went into this one. :LOL:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Maria is integral to the story of many of the other girls; not to mention enabling a lot of activity [beach party, anyone] i am surprised that she scored so low on the polls. Especially because she never raped you, nor drugged & raped you, never threatented the family jewels, etc... I guess i should just be thankful that Felicity isn't addicted to calling you names while facesitting?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maria is integral to the story of many of the other girls; not to mention enabling a lot of activity [beach party, anyone] i am surprised that she scored so low on the polls. Especially because she never raped you, nor drugged & raped you, never threatented the family jewels, etc... I guess i should just be thankful that Felicity isn't addicted to calling you names while facesitting?
She is one of my favorites, top 3 of the main girls. Kali, Lin, Maria...

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
7.0 is the original release, the others are bug fixes. No new content or anything like that.
I know... I have a copy of 7.0, and patches for everything except 7.0 to 7.1 or higher. If we could get a patch from 7.0 to anything higher, then we'd have a full update path. I can't tell from the changelog if any images were changed from 7.0 to the bugfix patches, but if someone could post just the scripts from one of the higher versions, I could figure out the changes there and make a patch.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So can anyone remind me where the Autumn nudes on the computer come from? I finally got the latest update (0.6.2 was my last version) and only just noticed that folder on the in-game computer. Where and how? Are they canon, or a freebie for the player specifically? Like, did she send them on purpose in story, or is it a non canon bonus to enjoy?

29fastly

May 23, 2018
She is one of my favorites, top 3 of the main girls. Kali, Lin, Maria...
You forgot someone, maybe if I put them in the correct order for you? ;) Ashley, Lin, Kali
God noooooo....
Maria, Emma, Lin.
The Little psycho Ash is bottom of the list
You guys have it all wrong.
Drow, Drow, Drow :p
I bet that when that "Runey" character who keeps getting teased is finally introduced, she'll shoot straight to the top of the lists. Then you'll all see!
(But Maria will always have a special place in my list for making the other girls loosen up and have more fun. Lin, Kali/Maria tie, then Ash.)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So can anyone remind me where the Autumn nudes on the computer come from? I finally got the latest update (0.6.2 was my last version) and only just noticed that folder on the in-game computer. Where and how? Are they canon, or a freebie for the player specifically? Like, did she send them on purpose in story, or is it a non canon bonus to enjoy?
Wasn't one of her events in 0.6 the MC taking them?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Wasn't one of her events in 0.6 the MC taking them?
Uh, maybe? You have to realize, because the update took so long and then I put it on the backburner, some events are really fuzzy to me now. I do remember the photoshoot with her now that you jogged my memory, but I don't remember how much she showed. Too bad I can't find it in the scene gallery...

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes