imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
MC's room is downstairs; not just Ellen's and it wouldn't be hard for a scene to be made that Ellen informs MC that the hotel needs more "ADA compliant areas" including at least 1 suite/bedroom and the access to Bar &, UT room, Kitchen, etal be 'Accessible' and that he needs about $750.00 to be allocated to do so [or more or less I am basing this on how much it cost to build the 2nd story] then wait a few days and viola you have an additional room, its 'accessible' and MC says hold off on renting it out, for an appropriate candidate. [since there is 1 more room on 2nd floor avail] and Ellen says OK.
this also gives Runey time to make the scenes; or to decide Not to, w/e he ultimately decides about the one who needs wheelchair/braces. [this is with the assumption i had that every room had its own toilet, just not showers & laundry facilities]

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
MC's room is downstairs; not just Ellen's and it wouldn't be hard for a scene to be made that Ellen informs MC that the hotel needs more "ADA compliant areas" including at least 1 suite/bedroom and the access to Bar &, UT room, Kitchen, etal be 'Accessible' and that he needs about $750.00 to be allocated to do so [or more or less I am basing this on how much it cost to build the 2nd story] then wait a few days and viola you have an additional room, its 'accessible' and MC says hold off on renting it out, for an appropriate candidate. [since there is 1 more room on 2nd floor avail] and Ellen says OK.
this also gives Runey time to make the scenes; or to decide Not to, w/e he ultimately decides about the one who needs wheelchair/braces. [this is with the assumption i had that every room had its own toilet, just not showers & laundry facilities]
Or, just change the stairs to elevators... The rest of it seems pretty flat (though the doors might be a bit narrow). Could say you need a ramp outside too or something. ;)

...Another option is that she gets a room in the sanctuary, since she is part elf.

Reactions: imzahai

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
heh part of MCs seduction/training plans should be separate rooms for the elves, with Sylvia getting her own room DEAD LAST.
as she cost the most, complains the most and doesn't even offer to assist/help the others...
imo it would be a room for Jin, then Ann, then Nia [or new arrival that isn't putting MC in dire liability for assault/GBI/Prop damage like Nia is] then Sylvia. the rooms could be all identical copies of one of the rooms already in use; or their base graphic, the beds are still bigger, you have your Own Space, etc.

• Love

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, that place is going to need to be expanded at some point, if we want to attain ours goals of ...'helping' as many elves as we can.
Right so we go from Harem Hotel to Harem City.
It's the only logical conclusion.

Naturally, following this process we've gotta keep up with the expansion and liberation so eventually we'll have to take over the world.

Jul 17, 2018
This isn't explained in game, so you may not know, but getting a drow pregnant will leave the child crippled for life. A half drow's life span is about 10 - 30 years.
It is explained when the MC talks to Kali's elf step mom, but maybe Kali's dad can find a way to fix that? Also, during that conversation, the MC asked about high elfs. I guess Sylvia is special? :unsure:

• Thinking Face

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
the MC asked about high elfs. I guess Sylvia is special?
mostly a pain, of all the women MC has interacted with that now reside at HH, she deserves some obedience training, if only to get her to realize she can't back up her arrogance. she is arrogant and entitled towards the person she Begged to Buy her...

Methinks if we worked with Maria on this one.... Happiness would ensue for All concerned.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Naturally, following this process we've gotta keep up with the expansion and liberation so eventually we'll have to take over the world.
And then on to Harem Nation, Harem Planet, and eventually Harem Universe! :devilish:

play12

Dec 14, 2017
As a side character, I think Moon is really pretty, and I can't wait for more updates on her story. Strangely enough, Moon's facial features looked quite familiar. It would also be interesting to know from whom you referred to when creating these characters. (like their facial features, etc.)
can't wait for more updates on Moon!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
As a side character, I think Moon is really pretty, and I can't wait for more updates on her story. Strangely enough, Moon's facial features looked quite familiar. It would also be interesting to know from whom you referred to when creating these characters. (like their facial features, etc.)
can't wait for more updates on Moon!
Thank you! I refer to nothing.

I come up with a personality and basic idea of who I want them to be. From there it's easy to tell what hair style they should have. From there, facial features can be molded to fit the hair and personality, then just adjust until it looks good.

May 16, 2017
Runey Im playing through Maria's story and Im at a branch where I have to guess a password to a computer. None of the passwords work, and I think ive gone through everyone elses storylines. Is that just a redherring or is there a way to figure out the password?
Curious about this too, and didn't see an answer.

Reactions: imzahai

winnebagoo

Oct 14, 2018
Hey everyone, quick question.
How do you fuck the bot in human form? I somehow missed it.
And can u get Kali to sleep with you?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

And then on to Harem Nation, Harem Planet, and eventually Harem Universe! :devilish:
Come on guys, we've been over this before. Harem Hotel, a prequel called Harem Origins, a sequel called Harem City, and a finale called Harem Knight. My money's on Nia being the Knight.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes