ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Pinups \o/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
David Attenborough voice: "And here we see the wild elf in it's natural habitat. Watch this female elf performing what appears to be a ritualistic mating dance to lure out potential suitors"

Oh no, i've been spotted

Last edited:

Ento

Jul 4, 2017
Do traits affect the progressing level thingy? Like I know certain options are only unlocked if you have certain traits, like having exhibitionism unlocking "Then why don't you get naked" option that is greyed out.

But do they also affect things without you finding out? I don't want to miss out on content cause I didn't have "x" trait.

I'm wondering if everytime I can use a trait, it will show up as a greyed out option to pick so I can rollback a bit and get the trait before the event or if I can miss content without finding out.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Do traits affect the progressing level thingy? Like I know certain options are only unlocked if you have certain traits, like having exhibitionism unlocking "Then why don't you get naked" option that is greyed out.

But do they also affect things without you finding out? I don't want to miss out on content cause I didn't have "x" trait.

I'm wondering if everytime I can use a trait, it will show up as a greyed out option to pick so I can rollback a bit and get the trait before the event or if I can miss content without finding out.
Just continue doing what you're doing - when there's something locked behind a trait the game shows you these greyed out options...
...the only different outcome that's not behind a greyed out option is Lin's slave competition in the dungeon, but the game says "you should train her properly before you start that one", so...

Reactions: TheDevian and Ento

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I recommend leveling Exhibitionism and Submission if you're into that. Those along with Mega Slut give the most bang for your buck.

jestir

May 4, 2018
You're missing out! Kali's final exhibitionbist scene is one of the best imho.
most defiantly it will increase 3 stats all at one time Affection Sluttiness Exhibitionism

Kali is my favorite out of them all one she looks like Sara Gilbert she likes computers and she is named after my favorite Linux Destro AKA operating system it is the number one Linux OS for pin testing networks i use it when i have to pin test a company internet network on the weekend when i am bored i will go down town in and see if i can hack all the big company's down there and if i can on Monday i go to the company and ask to see there IT if they refuse right at the front desk i hack there network and shut it down and say now will you get them i am a white hat hacker

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes