alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Playtime counter coming. It will be retroactive and each save will have their own counter. (This is my second or third save)

The counter does not count time spent on the main or game menus
It will be interesting to see how long it takes me to get through everything in one sitting again, I tend to binge these games, seeing as I kind of screwed up my save. I ordered multiple android outfits at once and only ever got one of them locking me out of any content requiring the outfits that are locked in an already ordered, but unable to be given state.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But we are veering off topic, so do you think that Autumn will be a 'loophole' girl? :sneaky:
All I know is I'm gonna loop her hole(s) eventually.

EDIT actually to be serious for a second. I don't want to make her do anything she doesn't want to. But it being Harem Hotel I'm sure she's just in denial or something. I think it'll turn out she wants sex like all the others she just worries about her image or/and disappointing people she care about.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
All I know is I'm gonna loop her hole(s) eventually.

EDIT actually to be serious for a second. I don't want to make her do anything she doesn't want to. But it being Harem Hotel I'm sure she's just in denial or something. I think it'll turn out she wants sex like all the others she just worries about her image or/and disappointing people she care about.
I think it's less that and more the moral complex of having to learn that she's being a hypocrite. It's okay to fight for justice and equality, but you can't deny people their personal freedoms. Which is where she is currently with Lin.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I think it's less that and more the moral complex of having to learn that she's being a hypocrite. It's okay to fight for justice and equality, but you can't deny people their personal freedoms. Which is where she is currently with Lin.
It's true she is too judgemtal of others but I don't see what that has to do with fucking her unless that's how she gets punished for it. And that goes right back into uncomfortable territory for me.

She's also not super likable so far but then again, Felicity I didn't like at first either. I'll give her a chance.

I'm more interested in Moon being an important character at some point. Even if she doesn't get a room in the hotel per se. I wanna do all of the nasties with her.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes