erkper

May 16, 2018
It's true she is too judgemtal of others but I don't see what that has to do with fucking her unless that's how she gets punished for it. And that goes right back into uncomfortable territory for me.

She's also not super likable so far but then again, Felicity I didn't like at first either. I'll give her a chance.

I'm more interested in Moon being an important character at some point. Even if she doesn't get a room in the hotel per se. I wanna do all of the nasties with her.
Agreed, not comfortable with forcing Autumn but nothing in this game has been forced so far (by MC anyways... side eye at the other elf-owners) so I'm not too worried about that. I'm sure Autumn will turn out to be extremely corruptible, haha.

And tbh, I still don't care much for Felicity. Emma is much more my groove there, wish I had the option to put her in the sleepover rotation with Lin, Ashley, and Maria.

Definitely need more Moon.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's true she is too judgemtal of others but I don't see what that has to do with fucking her unless that's how she gets punished for it. And that goes right back into uncomfortable territory for me.

She's also not super likable so far but then again, Felicity I didn't like at first either. I'll give her a chance.

I'm more interested in Moon being an important character at some point. Even if she doesn't get a room in the hotel per se. I wanna do all of the nasties with her.
Oh that wasn't in reference to you fucking her. Just how she's going to snap.
How she goes from broken to riding dick is still up in the air but it might just be like the situations where people are finally presented a choice and do the opposite of what they've been conditioned to do.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Agreed, not comfortable with forcing Autumn but nothing in this game has been forced so far (by MC anyways... side eye at the other elf-owners) so I'm not too worried about that. I'm sure Autumn will turn out to be extremely corruptible, haha.

And tbh, I still don't care much for Felicity. Emma is much more my groove there, wish I had the option to put her in the sleepover rotation with Lin, Ashley, and Maria.

Definitely need more Moon.
Felicity's growing on me slowly. I like Emma a lot too and Felicity trying to sabotage our Emma was majorly uncool. She's still bitchy but she's in love with the MC and she doesn't know how to deal. That's kind of cute in a way (and also doesn't know how to share). She's a lot more like Ashley than she'd probably want to admit.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I actually wouldn't be surprised if vaginal was the last thing we did with her.
Unless we count the dream... I don't, but hey.
I think it's less that and more the moral complex of having to learn that she's being a hypocrite. It's okay to fight for justice and equality, but you can't deny people their personal freedoms. Which is where she is currently with Lin.
For me, while I see that as an issue, I think her having to reconcile her vision of her mother with her mom being an actual anal slut will be a big one.
That is a revelation I can't wait to see, when she learns what those things are from mommy dearest.

I love her looks, and I can see her potential, and I REALLY want to take her to the cafe to train her higher end exhibitionism stat (in front of her sister who has seen the rest of them), training her is going to be fun.

As for the twins, I have always liked Emma better, which is odd, since I don't like blondes and I love pink hair and cat girls, but her personality is better, and having better tits doesn't hurt any either. Felicity is growing on me as she grows to accept her new role as my kitty, but I figure Emma will always be my favorite twin.

Moon is awesome!
Forced, no, tricked, maybe... :LOL:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
For me, while I see that as an issue, I think her having to reconcile her vision of her mother with her mom being an actual anal slut will be a big one.
That is a revelation I can't wait to see, when she learns what those things are from mommy dearest.
I love her looks, and I can see her potential, and I REALLY want to take her to the cafe to train her higher end exhibitionism stat (in front of her sister who has seen the rest of them), training her is going to be fun.
Forced, no, tricked, maybe... :LOL:
I mean i agree. Her world has been carefully crafted and she's been conditioned to think a specific way. So this can go one of many ways but i don't see force being needed. She might be mentally broken for a period of time as she starts to learn the truth of her family and her projecting onto others and the damage that's done. After that i think she'll end up mostly like a kid free of their parents for the first time. Attempting to try anything once.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For sure, Emma is a much more likable girl. I like the stuff you said about Autumn's mom and butt sluts.

I just see Felicity as the Vegeta I need to show redemtion. And also a Vegeta I want to bang.
She is certainly on that path, but she still needs to learn more humility. :devilish:

Reactions: TomberryDude

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Unless we count the dream... I don't, but hey.
If dreams counted I'd be one of the most promiscuous men on the planet. Also stabbed, shot, drowned, and a variety of other unpleasant things from my nightmares.

and having better tits doesn't hurt any either.
See, I like Felicity's breasts more.

I haven't played in awhile. Can you marry/impregnate Ashley yet.
Nope. Runey has said that pregnancy will strictly be endgame content for after everyone's plot lines have been completed due to the issues with rendering multiple stages of pregnancy for multiple girls. Ashley has a non-canon wedding scene in the VR thing, though.

Beato

Sep 12, 2018
Nope. Runey has said that pregnancy will strictly be endgame content for after everyone's plot lines have been completed due to the issues with rendering multiple stages of pregnancy for multiple girls. Ashley has a non-canon wedding scene in the VR thing, though.
Aw ok. Yea that wedding scene was great. Ashley best girl

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes