alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Agreed, not comfortable with forcing Autumn but nothing in this game has been forced so far (by MC anyways... side eye at the other elf-owners) so I'm not too worried about that. I'm sure Autumn will turn out to be extremely corruptible, haha.

And tbh, I still don't care much for Felicity. Emma is much more my groove there, wish I had the option to put her in the sleepover rotation with Lin, Ashley, and Maria.

Definitely need more Moon.
Nope, not after what she pulled with Ashley, essentially being the cause of her suspension AND having her way with the MC behind Ashley's back. The attitude really gets on my nerves and the backstory only really served to lessen my hatred slightly. I still hate her guts and I probably always will, but I do understand her better.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nope, not after what she pulled with Ashley, essentially being the cause of her suspension AND having her way with the MC behind Ashley's back. The attitude really gets on my nerves and the backstory only really served to lessen my hatred slightly. I still hate her guts and I probably always will, but I do understand her better.
I think all the girls will be pretty friendly with each other by the end of the game. Felicity did some bad things to Ashley, but they wont always dislike each other.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I just don't really care for much of anything about Felicity (except her catgirl costumes, which would fit very nicely on Ashley...) Even her backstory mostly just washed to "spoiled rich brat" in my eyes. I see Runey has a plan to rehabilitate her, I'll have to see how that plays out. Right now she's at the bottom of my totem pole (yes, even below holier-than-thou, pre-corruption Autumn.) Really wish I could put her twin in the sleeping rotation instead.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm going to have to put that on loop now, thank you very much. As irony would have it, that's the only way to get songs stuck in my head unstuck.
I tend to do the same thing, to be honest.

Ashley vs. Felicity in the dungeon, who will cum out on top, and who will get spanked? Who will be praised and who will be the prize? Tune in next time and find out on ...A-Cup Battles!!! Dungeon Edition!

• Haha
Reactions: HSHS1111 and Micma

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I'm able to do keyframe animations, so I'm able to do this now. (My first and very rough attempt)

Hard to say if it will be in game. At the moment, Renpy seems to have an issue with looping videos correctly. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know so I'm able to take advantage of this \o/

edit: got it to work in game \o/

Smoother version

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

I'm able to do keyframe animations, so I'm able to do this now. (My first and very rough attempt)

Hard to say if it will be in game. At the moment, Renpy seems to have an issue with looping videos correctly. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know so I'm able to take advantage of this \o/

Smoother version
Lin is perfection with tits. So even better perfection.

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Hey everyone as someone who just finished Mythic Manor and is ifffy on games made with Honey Select, are the renders in this game good as the ones in Mythic Manor or better if that's the case?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lin is perfection with tits. So even better perfection.
So, perfection +2. :sneaky:
Hey everyone as someone who just finished Mythic Manor and is ifffy on games made with Honey Select, are the renders in this game good as the ones in Mythic Manor or better if that's the case?
While the style is different, I can say this is one of the best of the games using similar graphics, and it's well worth the time once you get into it.

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
So, perfection +2. :sneaky:
While the style is different, I can say this is one of the best of the games using similar graphics, and it's well worth the time once you get into it.
Wow thanks for the nearly instant feedback, really and I think I might play this anyway afterall. Again thanks for the İnstant Reply.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow thanks for the nearly instant feedback, really and I think I might play this anyway afterall. Again thanks for the İnstant Reply.
No worries, while it's all a matter of tastes of course, there is a lot to enjoy in this one, no matter what you like.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes