DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hypocrisy? So? It's a fantasy... Sure in real life it would be wrong to sleep around but then get upset when your partner does it too... but again, fantasy. I don't like other characters the mc is involved with fooling around with other people when the mc isnt involved. So fucking what. All i did is ask if it was avoidable... Why do i keep getting semi attacked over this?
It is a fantasy. One you're taking so personally that you feel the need to try to change the devs vision to suit you. The same comment you responded to gave you the answer to why you're getting semi-attacked.

Is it ok for you to like different things? Yes. Is it ok for you to attempt to muscle your views onto the project? Not really. As I just told people on my game's thread. Not every game is made for you. We all have different experiences, desires, and kinks. Just as you don't have to read every book, you don't have to play every game.
And it's actually very silly to think that's why you're attacked. "Is Maria's content avoidable?" that's fine. "If not I'm going to quit playing this game/." That's you threatening what you believe to be a persuasive action in order to change the project. It's just like the middle class white woman with the budget posh spice haircut asking to speak to the manager. You made a scene, attracted attention to yourself as if you mattered, and now that you get called on it, you wanna play the victim. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
dunno yet but i hope so i wanna see ashly with her lil belly bump
I still think it'd be funny if the first one to get pregnant is Android. I think that'd mess up a lot of the characters even the MC.:p

I not speak english. I speak spanish
I suppose that riddle would really mess someone up if they were using a translation other than English. Words in a different language could be spelled differently enough for the riddle to not make sense.

Reactions: TheDevian

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It is a fantasy. One you're taking so personally that you feel the need to try to change the devs vision to suit you. The same comment you responded to gave you the answer to why you're getting semi-attacked.

And it's actually very silly to think that's why you're attacked. "Is Maria's content avoidable?" that's fine. "If not I'm going to quit playing this game/." That's you threatening what you believe to be a persuasive action in order to change the project. It's just like the middle class white woman with the budget posh spice haircut asking to speak to the manager. You made a scene, attracted attention to yourself as if you mattered, and now that you get called on it, you wanna play the victim. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Do you even read what you reply to? Other than an ui change when the game was still fairly new, i've never asked Runey to change anything... Not only that but i didn't even say " "If not I'm going to quit playing this game/." ". I never threatened anything... I didn't realize i wasn't allowed to decide a game wasn't for me after having played it, my mistake mine fuhrer, i'll step in line...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
will there be pregnancy?
dunno yet but i hope so i wanna see ashly with her lil belly bump
Impregnation - Yes. Long term Pregnant sex? Not likely from what Runey has described. Pregnancy and marriage are endgame content.
Impregnation will be in the game at the end of every character's story in v1.0. You'll be able to have pregnant sex, I think. But getting a girl pregnant will result in you losing a ton of sex scenes. Like, all of the dungeon and exhibitionism content.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Sin título.png Sin título.png I have a question. What would happen if I left Lin free? I would never be in contact with her again? what would be the best option of the 2? I do not bother spoilers because I do not understand English, so the story is not playing

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So is the same 2 options? which one did you choose?

As lore, in the HH universe, a free slave can be taken and made a slave again, they have very little rights. As a result, whether you tell her she's free or not, she remains your slave, because there's no way to keep her safe otherwise.

I chose to free her, but it has no impact on the overall game so far. If it ever will it's going to be more about Sylvia than Lin.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
As lore, in the HH universe, a free slave can be taken and made a slave again, they have very little rights. As a result, whether you tell her she's free or not, she remains your slave, because there's no way to keep her safe otherwise.

I chose to free her, but it has no impact on the overall game so far. If it ever will it's going to be more about Sylvia than Lin.
ahh ok so, thanks

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this. However, I really do think you are going to have a problem with this game going forward. The plan is for an interactive harem. Maria is only the beginning. As I mentioned to you initially, Ashley and Kali are going to go and get closer in the upcoming release, Autumn's content is going to involve other girls helping her corruption along. If you need these girls to be completely monogamous with you, as your initial comment alluded to, then as you said, this game isn't for you.
I'm glad to see you make a polite response this time.

I didn't say i would stop playing the game for a reason, i probably wont. It WILL make or break the game for me, but i will still probably play through it anyway, and once it's "complete" i will "buy" a copy like i do with all the titles i think are well made.
I just wanted an answer to the question, i'm not going to abandon something i enjoyed just because of one little derailment.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm glad to see you make a polite response this time.

I didn't say i would stop playing the game for a reason, i probably wont. It WILL make or break the game for me, but i will still probably play through it anyway, and once it's "complete" i will "buy" a copy like i do with all the titles i think are well made.
I just wanted an answer to the question, i'm not going to abandon something i enjoyed just because of one little derailment.
Don't get me wrong, but "make or break" sounds pretty much black (abandon) or white (enjoy it in all its glory)... ...if you had written "I'd enjoy it less" (a different shade of grey ;) ) a few days ago there would've been much less pointless discussion, I think...

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes