randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
How do you trigger the Asley event where she feeds you pills?
It’s been quite a while since I played that part, but since the game is pretty linear you shouldn’t have any trouble triggering the event as long as your friendship stat with her is high enough. Besides Runey, there are couple other people here that knows what’s triggered at what what friendship level for all of the girls.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It’s been quite a while since I played that part, but since the game is pretty linear you shouldn’t have any trouble triggering the event as long as your friendship stat with her is high enough. Besides Runey, there are couple other people here that knows what’s triggered at what what friendship level for all of the girls.
I was wondering if it was connected to the event where she tells you to not have sex with anyone for a couple of days. One reason why I ask is because I've never been able to do as she asked (usually because someone else's event triggers automatically so can't avoid it). Is there any difference if I were able to not have sex for a few days?

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone know if we are going to get more femdom mode from the android. Have to admit femdom bot is a lot sexier than naive bot.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do you trigger the Asley event where she feeds you pills?
All story events (events that raise friendship and push the story forward) are started based on Friendship Points. If you let me know what her friendship is, I can tell you what to do next.

Ok, waiting for the update, I started the game for the 5th time ... maybe I should stop it lol
You should join the discord :)

Can we expect Moon to be sexable and at what update?
Definitely coming at some point.

Anyone know if we are going to get more femdom mode from the android. Have to admit femdom bot is a lot sexier than naive bot.
I think at some point she'll be getting new femdom content options.

noone1234

Jul 4, 2017
I think i found a bug but im not sure. I started a new game and on ashleys blowjob in her room in the morning went straight to the evening and skipped the afternoon

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think i found a bug but im not sure. I started a new game and on ashleys blowjob in her room in the morning went straight to the evening and skipped the afternoon
Was this the story event, or the repeatable option?

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
All story events (events that raise friendship and push the story forward) are started based on Friendship Points. If you let me know what her friendship is, I can tell you what to do next.
My friendship with her is 46: Lovers
Edit: Seems like I didn't get that the friendship value is displayed in the heart in that case the value is 29
Thanks to Silex for clarifying

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes