Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Had the pleasure to playtest this during development. Good stuff.

Cute characters, funny interactions and well done sex scenes.

Kali best waifu.

Yeah, no matter what you do, stats increase... Basically resulting in choices meaning nothing. Best 0.1 ever, dude!
If you think about it, that's what happens in Mythic Manor too. No matter what you chose, the outcome is the same. And, oddly enough (/s), people seem to like MM a lot.

It's something we call "ilusion of choice".

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Niiice.. this reminds of a couple top-tier games which also use HS/SBPR models. One by this dude ManicMinxy or sth like that and some other dude called TK8000. :test:
What I like is how they're using the models and taking advantage of the awfully good poses that are available on them. For example, the expressions do work to convey the emotions and the accompanying poses also do a very good job of showing it. To me, when the characters clearly show an emotional response to something the MC says/does, it helps to make me more immersed in the story. To me, this is the hidden advantage of HS models over Daz3d. When I find myself planning around the character's emotional reactions, you're doing something right in my book.
Keep up the good work! I'm keeping an eye on this one!

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Wow, Christmas came early!! :eazyHype:

Looking in the decompiled game files, here are the codes you can use when it asks you for them in the game:
skiptoend1 = set all characters to maximum points (essentially brings you to the end of this version)
gimmeallyourmoney = gives you $999,999
hi = Runey says "Hello :)" to you :p

I haven't tested the skiptoend1 one, but I would imagine it works (gonna level up the old-fashioned way :D )

Reactions: Wissam-Maldini
U

User_17502

Damn. I am so into this game it’s unfair. I wanna just take time away from making the mod but I can’t lol. Regardless this game really has some great Lab Rats vibes and I’m totally digging it. My only hope is to one day put out a 0.1 that has as much content as this does.

Sure this isn’t the best 0.1 I’ve ever played but then again the story behind this game is less “Do something important” and more “Build your harem and enjoy it.”

I’m so glad this game has enough character development so they aren’t just facsimiles. I’m super looking forward to this game. And as a modder my interest is piqued but I might have too much on my plate already.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Lin's sister will probably be introduced in v0.2.0
MC does just decide to buy the bunny suit, not much reason other than it would look good on Kali.
"Afternoon" is basically Evening, just a different way of wording it I guess.
To get Lin's friendship to 11 you have to take her virginity (need obedience 7 and the bondage outfit)
To get her lust up, don't let her cum

I do plan on adding more Wednesday events and non Wednesday events with Lin, but most of her story is all in the Kitchen.

Most of Lin's fetish/story is revolved around her being a slave, which involves bondage, and in the future, more masochism. But for the most part, you can ignore Lin if you don't like her, you can just talk to the other girls.

Wow, thanks for the personal response Runey.

Oh no, don't get me wrong- Lin is probably my favorite character (Elves, rowrrrr, am I right?). I was just thinking because she does have a friendship stat- that there would be a way to skirt the slave aspect of her character and treat her more kindly, lovingly, and with respect. As long as she isn't broken down, scarred, degraded, and abused like Sylvie in "Teaching Feeling" was at the beginning of that story- then maybe it will be okay(?). Admittedly, as someone who really doesn't quite get the allure of B/D-S/M, maybe you could hint at or at least give a teaser to the degree or direction that you're ultimately going to take Lin's character/story. (Even if you were to message me the details, for fear of broadcasting them, rest assured that I would take that information to my grave.) I really don't want ignore a portion of the game or miss out on the experience that you're trying to create- I get the harem aspect of the game, but it seems like the other females are the ones dominating you- they're forward, aggressive, and quite confident in themselves. There is some give-and-take, but they do appear to have the upper hand. I would just like to see a slight glimmer of that rub-off onto Lin (no pun intended) and possibly give her a better life (just because they're used to being slaves, doesn't mean that someone couldn't necessarily end that cycle- or, at the very least, make it less harsh).

Reactions: kajidiablo

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wow, thanks for the personal response Runey.

Oh no, don't get me wrong- Lin is probably my favorite character (Elves, rowrrrr, am I right?). I was just thinking because she does have a friendship stat- that there would be a way to skirt the slave aspect of her character and treat her more kindly, lovingly, and with respect. As long as she isn't broken down, scarred, degraded, and abused like Sylvie in "Teaching Feeling" was at the beginning of that story- then maybe it will be okay(?). Admittedly, as someone who really doesn't quite get the allure of B/D-S/M, maybe you could hint at or at least give a teaser to the degree or direction that you're ultimately going to take Lin's character/story. (Even if you were to message me the details, for fear of broadcasting them, rest assured that I would take that information to my grave.) I really don't want ignore a portion of the game or miss out on the experience that you're trying to create- I get the harem aspect of the game, but it seems like the other females are the ones dominating you- they're forward, aggressive, and quite confident in themselves. There is some give-and-take, but they do appear to have the upper hand. I would just like to see a slight glimmer of that rub-off onto Lin (no pun intended) and possibly give her a better life (just because they're used to being slaves, doesn't mean that someone couldn't necessarily end that cycle- or, at the very least, make it less harsh).
There will be more sex scenes that don't involve bondage, and will have her taking a bit more of an active role in sex in future patches, specifically with her leaf outfit. There is also some upcoming story events coming in v0.2.0 that will delve deeper in to her story as a slave.

But in the end, her character is all about being a submissive slave who enjoys you as her Master.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There will be more sex scenes that don't involve bondage, and will have her taking a bit more of an active role in sex in future patches, specifically with her leaf outfit. There is also some upcoming story events coming in v0.2.0 that will delve deeper in to her story as a slave.

But in the end, her character is all about being a submissive slave who enjoys you as her Master.

Mmmmmm, donu, er, I mean- Leaf outfit, mmmmm I do have to say I really loved the leaf outfit and her reason for wearing it. A bit of Elven Lore makes the story much more interesting.

She can be submissive without anything truly violent or traumatizing happening to her hopefully though, right? (please?)

All that being said, I really do love this game- and eagerly await to see where you are going with it- I'm sure more residents will be added into the game later, as well as more misadventures with the current residents.
One other question- the MC's "equipment", (in your's as well as other Dev's games) is that the only model that HS offers? His willie is so big it should have fins on it to stabilize it. You pop a boner that big- it could lead to the MC becoming legally retarded... :) A body only has so much blood in it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Mmmmmm, donu, er, I mean- Leaf outfit, mmmmm I do have to say I really loved the leaf outfit and her reason for wearing it. A bit of Elven Lore makes the story much more interesting.

She can be submissive without anything truly violent or traumatizing happening to her hopefully though, right? (please?)

All that being said, I really do love this game- and eagerly await to see where you are going with it- I'm sure more residents will be added into the game later, as well as more misadventures with the current residents.
One other question- the MC's "equipment", (in your's as well as other Dev's games) is that the only model that HS offers? His willie is so big it should have fins on it to stabilize it. You pop a boner that big- it could lead to the MC becoming legally retarded... :) A body only has so much blood in it.
There are mods for that, and if I could go back in time I would have gotten a mod. But for something that isn't the main focus I didn't think too much about it.

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
This 0.1 is more complete than a lot of finished and abandoned games. Great work. Writing's good, too.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There are mods for that, and if I could go back in time I would have gotten a mod. But for something that isn't the main focus I didn't think too much about it.

Thank you for finally clearing up that mystery for me. I didn't think that it was coincidence or that much of a concentrated decision by other Dev's that they would only use that particular model. Now I know- and knowing is half the battle. :D

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can you have female on male rimming on here too?
Not high in priority, I don't know how many people would enjoy that nor the story reason.

I should also mention that there will be opinion polls on the discord where you can list fetishes you want to see in game. Highest votes don't mean they will be in the game, but it shows me what people want.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
First off love this game:

Couple questions, why does it eat an entire time slot to buy a single item?
Also at this point in the game is there a point to raising Lin's lust?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
First off love this game:

Couple questions, why does it eat an entire time slot to buy a single item?
Also at this point in the game is there a point to raising Lin's lust?
Right now, at lust 3 there's a scene where she "de-stresses", in future updates that will be expanded upon. She may get a little bit lust crazy.

Reactions: Otaku2003
4.70 star(s) 442 Votes