sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I have lost a few points during events... :sneaky: Sometimes I am too honest for my own good.
You lost affection for being honest.

Friendship only goes up. Friendship goes up even if in the same event you lose enough affection that the girl will no longer talk to you. It is essentially a counter of how far along a particular path the player is.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Does the tablet installer work for anyone? I tried the mega link a few times and it fails to install. Other links take between 6-20hours to download.

*Edit*

Waited 6 hours for the anonfile link to download as well. Gives an error message that it couldn't load png16 from the apk and fails install.

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
when is v8.0???
Runey Chapter 24:

"But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man Harem Hotel v8 will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man version 8 coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory."

• Wow
Reactions: 29fastly
Aug 17, 2018
For Lin how do I get her to give footjobs so that I can get the foot fetish trait and the cumslut trait as well like how do I achieve that one?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally! :love::love::love:

Edit: Runey

Does that mean that someone else will pick up the evening shift at the reception? (Just in case someone new arrives *cough*) (<<<more of a joke)

And while I'm at it, just to have said it:
I'd be really happy if you were to find the time and motivation to include the Kali and Emma sleeping in MC's room scenes... *prettypleasewithicingontop* (<<<not a joke)

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I'd be really happy if you were to find the time and motivation to include the Kali and Emma sleeping in MC's room scenes... *prettypleasewithicingontop* (<<<not a joke)
I'm with you, bother (or sister). I think a potential problem is...

All of this is totally my speculation but could explain why Runey hasn't written Kali into MC's bedroom.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm with you, bother (or sister). I think a potential problem is...

All of this is totally my speculation but could explain why Runey hasn't written Kali into MC's bedroom.
While all of this is a reasonable possibility, you won't deny me the right of wishful thinking (and vocalizing it), do you? ;)
It's not that I was complaining, or making demands, I just said that I'd be very happy IF...

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

Finally! :love::love::love:

Edit: Runey

Does that mean that someone else will pick up the evening shift at the reception? (Just in case someone new arrives *cough*) (<<<more of a joke)

My only worry is that, at some point, someone is going to request the option to sleep will ALL of the girls. I don't think the bed's quite big enough.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
To elaborate a little further on that:
Not that it makes a difference in any way, but I just tend to roll like this:
After an ingame day I reminisce for a split second "who have I spent most of this day with / whose storyline have I developed further?" and let that day end with the according girl in MC's bed... ...and while it's obvious why that can't be a thing with Autumn yet, it's sadly impossible for the aforementioned girls as well...

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
To elaborate a little further on that:
Not that it makes a difference in any way, but I just tend to roll like this:
After an ingame day I reminisce for a split second "who have I spend most of this day with / whose storyline have I developed further?" and let that day end with the according girl in MC's bed... ...and while it's obvious why that can't be a thing with Autumn yet, it's sadly impossible for the aforementioned girls as well...
I tend to be the opposite. I'll pick the one that I feel guilty for not spending enough time with that day.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes