Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Let people like what they want. Personally I'm not a huge fan of incest but I like it enough and I think there is good story and lewd potential with a younger sister. Besides, the way it will be handled, she doesn't need to be your sibling. You'll have the option to name your relationship with her and how she refers to you.
Are you aiming to make it properly context sensitive? One thing I often notice in games that do that (as opposed to a taboo flag) is that one, it's overused, and two, it's used in poor contexts.
Come on sister, let's go to the park.
IMO that feels awkward, who actually speaks like that? In that context it should be her name or possibly 'sis'.

do the twins ever actually screw each other? I don't remember that happening, just threeways, same with kali and her sister and lin and her sister.
Lin and Jin have some fun together don't they? So even though Kali/Lucy and Emma/Felicity haven't happened yet, there is some incest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Let people like what they want. Personally I'm not a huge fan of incest but I like it enough and I think there is good story and lewd potential with a younger sister. Besides, the way it will be handled, she doesn't need to be your sibling. You'll have the option to name your relationship with her and how she refers to you.
Interesting, I had assumed it would be part of the truestory code, but that works.
She does like it rough. :LOL:
do the twins ever actually screw each other? I don't remember that happening, just threeways, same with kali and her sister and lin and her sister.
Not yet anyway, but there is at least one scene where Emma watches you with Felicity, so you never know what might happen. Being a harem, it seems that would eventually follow.
Are you aiming to make it properly context sensitive? One thing I often notice in games that do that (as opposed to a taboo flag) is that one, it's overused, and two, it's used in poor contexts.

IMO that feels awkward, who actually speaks like that? In that context it should be her name or possibly 'sis'.

Lin and Jin have some fun together don't they? So even though Kali/Lucy and Emma/Felicity haven't happened yet, there is some incest.
Yeah, when saying what you call her, 'sis' would be more fitting.

I seem to remember some interaction with them while training Lin for the contest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To me, calling them sis or sister or any other variation doesn't seem right, I've never called my sister by anything other than her name, or insults, there have been a lot of insults :whistle:
That is the same with me and my sister, but you could use a nickname of sorts, or a shortened version of her full name, like say her name is Caroline and you call her Carol, or buttface. :p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm totally going to call her my landlady! Wait...she's younger, damn. Ok, in that case totally calling her my roomie! :sneaky:
No, she is going to live in the hotel, right?

This is a perfect chance to finally have the rare tenant and landlord relationship. Most landlords are dead or disappeared for no apparent reason, but this one owns an entire hotel! This actually makes sense for once!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's reversed here though. So you'd have to call her tenant. :unsure:
No, she is going to live in the hotel, right?

This is a perfect chance to finally have the rare tenant and landlord relationship. Most landlords are dead or disappeared for no apparent reason, but this one owns an entire hotel! This actually makes sense for once!
Genius!

Also : I like how Runey just came in and dropped that Lin-goodness on us and took off again without a word.
High Five.gif

Feb 27, 2018
yeah, I guess you're right, although I am disappointed I have to name more things, it invariably makes things sillier for me because I can never resist the urge to say she calls me "DESTROYER OF WORLDS" and I'm her "BRINGER OF THE END TIMES" I hope there is a suggested alternative to sister so I can avoid that temptation

erkper

May 16, 2018
yeah, I guess you're right, although I am disappointed I have to name more things, it invariably makes things sillier for me because I can never resist the urge to say she calls me "DESTROYER OF WORLDS" and I'm her "BRINGER OF THE END TIMES" I hope there is a suggested alternative to sister so I can avoid that temptation
You could always go with
gatekeeper.jpeg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The way I would probably do it if I were to make a game with 'roommates', I'd probably have variables for relationship ('roommate') and nickname ('roomie') being separate. With just one you can't really put 'sister' or just 'sis', as 'It's wrong for us to do naughty things, I'm your sis!' looks about as wrong as 'Come with me, sister' does.

Ale ro

Mar 20, 2018
Awsome Game! I've finished it all but one single thing... I don't know how to have Maria giving hand jobs... so no Slick hands for her... Anyone could tell me how to have hand jobs from her? Thanks

Reactions: AinX

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is only 4 options, Bedroom, Exhibition, Shower, Dungeon.
Shower with Maria if I remember is sex, so if it is not under bedroom, it's either dungeon or exhibition, but I do not remember which one.

Reactions: DrFree

atr0phy

Nov 18, 2019
Seems 0.8.2 has broken Ashley's story line. When she dyes her hair and goes to the park with you, the scene throws a fatal error ("could not find label lobbymusic") when the scene ends and attempts to transition back to the hotel.

I played thru this line without any problems back in v0.6.2.

hayto

Dec 31, 2017
Finall, will play it hopefull tonight, this is just one awesome game, one of the very best out there (y) (y) (y)

And for all who did as well, hope this will help you.
Please keep in mind, they were made including Lains mod so wait for that update as well.
if someone need a save before version 0.8

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes