Ren'Py - Abandoned - Harem Impact [v0.2] [RayAsher]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ksr_II

Dragon Ball and Genshin Impact meets the big horny.

Game controls are simple, Ren'Py is a good choice for this types of games. It has some mini games but they never feel out of place which is usually the case for Visual Novels.
    Dev is real responsive to feedback and has pretty much all my points covered.
    But I'm gonna break them down anyway:

Cons​
    • Too much clicking, be prepared to click a lot through this game. Every sub-menu you open has to be closed before you acces any other part of the game.
    • There is only one sex scene in the game, in the very begining, after that you have to finish the game to see another boobie.
    • Grinding is present and it takes a while.
    Pros​
    • Rich Story: You get real invested in those characters and their struggles as you are bit by bit fed the huge lore of this ambitious game. I specially related to the girlfriend character Ember. It took me over 4 hours to finish the whole game.
    • Relationship Meter: This one of the mechanics this game has to make you feel like you earned your girl. Whenever more scenes are added they will surely feel like a treat for a job well done.
    • Level of care for the world: Clearly a lot of care was put in this game, you can specially see this in the town map, in all the backgrounds and specially in the new art the Dev shared on his Discord. This is a passion project that has a lot of man hours put into.
    For me, the pros far outweighs the cons and it gets a perfect score from me. And if you are not yet convinced to give this game a shot, I recommend you check out the game's discord server to see the new art the Dev is cooking.
    That's all for me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2553135

Overall, a good game with a lot of potential. I would rate it 5 stars, but the sandbox is a little iffy right now (dev said he will change the bad parts though, so will change it then if/when that happens).

There are a wide range of girls, and they are all pretty unique. You have the sister, best friend, teacher, etc., but they all feel different and cute.

The story is good and more unique than most.

Minigames are fine. They are not annoying, and they are finished quickly.

So far no sex scenes (besides a BJ scene).

Graphics and animations look good.

Sandbox is the worst part so far as it involves many clicks, but the dev seems responsive to this and plans on changing some of it.