LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
Amazing game. Even if the sex scenes couldn't load/were only a pink flashing light, I still loved it as a novel

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Where is the save file located on mobile? I can't find it
If you're running the latest version of Android you won't unless you either connect it to a PC or install a couple of apps (Shizuku and FV File Explorer) both on Google Play, and you'll need to know how to access developer options. A lot of developers don't alter the save locations when building apk so they get put in default location which is now locked off without pulling a few tricks or connecting it to a pc

Reactions: Zecht15@

Bbruv

Mar 25, 2024
If you're running the latest version of Android you won't unless you either connect it to a PC or install a couple of apps (Shizuku and FV File Explorer) both on Google Play, and you'll need to know how to access developer options. A lot of developers don't alter the save locations when building apk so they get put in default location which is now locked off without pulling a few tricks or connecting it to a pc
I have all of those, I can access anything, I just can't find the file cuz I'm blind. Just tell me the location please.

Anarae

May 25, 2018
I have all of those, I can access anything, I just can't find the file cuz I'm blind. Just tell me the location please.
You're not blind lol I've installed the Android version made a save and can't find the location, why I use joiplay, will have to connect it to a PC when I get some time to do a deep scan

Bbruv

Mar 25, 2024
You're not blind lol I've installed the Android version made a save and can't find the location, why I use joiplay, will have to connect it to a PC when I get some time to do a deep scan
Alright, thanks for your help

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
so i'm having a problem transfering my saves from 0.35 to 0.51 just so i can play the 0.72 version

in the menu to save in both 0.51 and 0.72, it just makes like a negative sound and doesn't let me save so i cant go further in the version
I would preferably not play it from the beginning 7:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Sorta? There's at least one character being kept as a prize by some git and you fuck her right in front of him.

I don't think this is a good game for you if you want to focus on the Netori stuff though

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes