May 9, 2020
I hate the boring automated battle encounters, a normal interactive battle encounter would've been better, otherwise if the intent is to skip battles all together because they're boring to grind for in general then just simplify it so that your character instantly kills them just by the sprite walking into them with some sort of difficulty to it where you lose a little HP per collision or something.

I also hate the fishing mini-game the controls aren't even explained to you how to fish, I went around several times mashing the Z button on the little indicators but I haven't caught a single fish.

I appreciate the attempts at being innovative to try and be different but these things fail in a big way. For fishing a simple "skill check" thing would've been a better idea where a bar pops up on screen and you mash "Z" button once in the middle to successfully catch a fish -- and remove the timer, a timer for this makes no sense anyways because fishing is and has always been a game of patience.

It also makes no sense to even have any blacksmith/ weapons/ armor shops because equipping a sword didn't even do anything once I bought it for my character to wield as it seemed to make no difference against simple rats for those automated battles to find a cat -- my money was better spent on just buying potions, that's how dumb it was to even bother buying a weapon because the weapon I bought & equipped made no difference than when I tried it without one.

Other than those things basically requiring a major rework overhaul, I'll keep an eye on this because I'm slightly interested so I'm only hoping my feedback can help. I just don't know what the developer was trying to go for with the extremely bad automated battles and the even worse fishing mini-game.

Reactions: Yamemai

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I suspect the auto-battler will become more fun as more gear is added. Hopefully Dev understands how auto-battlers are meant to work and doesn't just make gear upgrades a flat boost.

Choosing between a spear which gives two free attacks at the beginning of battle, a sword which does high damage to unarmored enemies, and a hammer which has a chance to force the opponent to miss their turn, is a more interesting decision than choosing between a sword that does 14 damage, a sword that does 18 damage, and a sword that does 22 damage.

Reactions: Yamemai
May 9, 2020
Well, content is sparse. It's a 0.1 version so that kinda makes sense, but I'd have advised you to wait until the MC at least has a solid scene with one of the main girls before releasing to the public.

Outside of that though, seems pretty good. If you could give a way to skip through combat besides clicking rapidly though that'd be nice - right now the fact that combat is basically automatic is the most boring part, and it's not like the typical RPGMaker system is better. A skip button would help alleviate that.
You can hold down the "W" key to skip text I discovered.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I encountered a bug: Talking to the head guard right after leaving the castle for the first time makes Maximus show up, talking to him initiates the dialogue of returning after the desert.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
if i start the game now, will i have to start a new game soon in the near future where the old save file is not supported because of big changes?

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
after getting droped off at the old church.. i talked to everyone around.. i went an talked to ruth an she vanishes .. the other one asked for a bowl so i went an got the bowl... she vanished after the clicking sound.. checked the door .. locked... went all over the place . nothing to find... there are two hidden holds on either side of the church but does nothing... so its a pretty much stuck scene to go further into the game...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
after getting dropped off at the old church.. I talked to everyone around… I went and talked to Ruth then she vanishes .. The other one asked for a bowl, so i got it... she vanished after the clicking sound.. Checked the door but it's locked... went all over the place. Nothing to find... there are two hidden holds on either side of the church but does nothing... so its a pretty much stuck scene to go further into the game...
Jong Games

same issue here

CottonCaramel

Jan 15, 2019
So if you give the bowl to the girl requesting it, you are literally stuck cause the bowl disappears out of your inventory and youc an no longer entering the church, that si a hard lock and basically makes the game unplayable... had to restart...

At the developer, please fix this, cause seriously that is a huge oversight right at the beginning and will turn off a lot of players who are to lazy to try out stuff...

Reactions: Pawelxd12
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes