Ren'Py Completed Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version [v1.0] [The Sad Panda]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
HIrenoycover.jpg

Overview:
You're crashing on an island, you were a lot to survive but it seems this island is unknown and contains many dangerous species... more weird, it seems creatures are focused on attacking males only... It will contain a big variety of characters, and some Fantasy race such as fairies elves, orcs...​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-07
Release Date: 2020-09-06
Original Game/Creator: Eroniverse Original Thread -
Developer: The Sad Panda
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -
Win - Lin Compressed: - -
Mac Compressed: - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: 100% Save

sophie_informs_about_battle_3.jpg berza_and_miki_talk_2.jpg anal_with_pink_11.jpg caroline_paradise_8.jpg momo_yoga_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Panda

Jan 14, 2017
Just to let everyone know this was just a side thing I did, I knew nothing of Python when making this and I learn best from doing and trying stuff, so I made a lot of dumb mistakes. The original seemed like a game that was a simple starting point to learn the basics while adding stuff that wasn't in the original like a gallery. One of the reasons why I didn't make an Android version is because I think it wouldn't be stable. I've tested it multiple times and I'm pretty sure there are no game-breaking bugs but if there is, I will fix it. Spelling mistakes or visual glitches I'm not going to fix, just looking at the code I did makes me shiver.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm really looking forward to this. I was never able to get the ending to trigger in the original, no matter what I did. Now I'll actually get to see the end. :LOL:

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes