Thread Updated: 2023-03-29
Release Date: 2023-03-29
Developer: Kamos
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1586968016704.png 1586967995679.png 1586968525127.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
I truly Miss the squel of this anime and good news U was make this game to cure that feeling

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
damn ... i hope we get more of the side chars like Yubelluna, Raynare, Kateria, Viser etc i find the villians hotter then the main chars ^^
you are right, since they were villains and most of them had little show appearance (like viser that appeared only in one episode) people don't usually see their potential

no mind control this time???
if I remember right there is "parody" novel called GxG or something similar that is a +18 where basically Issei is the bad guy and enslave all the girls with Raynare being the first one, dunno all the work because is all in japanese and I wasn't able to found a translated version but the images explain very good what happen... there is even a genderswap Kiba in one of the 4 volumes

Guys, play with the side chara is a good point for a game that use DxD, the number of characters you see in the anime is already good BUT keep in mind that the ones that never put their eyes on the novel don't know other character like Kiyome Abe that is a tamer that is in the school and is in the tennis club

if followed only the anime, take a look at the novel too for not say take a stroll in the fandom wiki for see which other characters are present but is better first read the novel

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes