Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
i like this game, but why is there only 5 pages for saves.
almost every has an unlimited amount, which makes me think that you have to go out of your way, for it to not be so.
which i don't see a single advantage to(maybe make it look neater). so why make it so?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Harem Residence [v0.05b] [Vendena]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Changelog from Itch:

= 0.05 =

• Added new "Sunday" events
  • Added new "Other Perspective" events
  • Added new events for: Ai, Fumiko, Mako, Nagi, Otome, and Tsubaki
  • New partners for repeatable Beach event: Chitose
  • Increased the total pages to Save/Load from 5 to 15
  • Reworked Memories function and enabled it again
  • Reworked the Other Perspective menu
  • Fixed a couple of mistakes I made in Fumiko's route
  • Fixed a couple of mistakes I made in Kasumi's route
  • Reduced Street Kombat's rounds to just 1
  • Increased your damage in Street Kombat
  • Highly increased Kaori's damage in Street Kombat
  • Fixed some typos and grammar mistakes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just started, but does anyone know if the first name and last name will fix themselves? I mean, after leaving the house in the beginning the MC says, "My name is [last name] [first name], as you probably know," but it says the first name on top. I'm wondering if anyone else will say it like that or if they will call the MC by his first name or last name only.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
I just started, but does anyone know if the first name and last name will fix themselves? I mean, after leaving the house in the beginning the MC says, "My name is [last name] [first name], as you probably know," but it says the first name on top. I'm wondering if anyone else will say it like that or if they will call the MC by his first name or last name only.
Everyone's names are listed as [last name][first name] when their full names are given, but the game heavily emphasizes usage of first name when removing one of the two.

Reactions: $@~

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
What ? Can you choose the girls you want to live with you ? Is there a finite number of rooms that the house can accomodate out of the 21 girls ? If so that's pretty dope, go out into the world, find like 10-12 girls you want, but the rest you can't take, so you gotta weigh your options.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
*Looks at the picture* I met this girl, I decided to talk to her, yadi yadi yada, she got my dick in her mouth.

sle3pz

Jul 3, 2019
did someone have save for this v0.05b ? i keep getting crash at Mako visit Event, so i cant go any further.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Bruh... my save page 1 till some parts of page 3 got obliterated. What the heck happened here? I keep saves of important events and sex scenes because there's still no gallery viewer from previous versions. Heck even the gallery viewer you have right now doesn't contain every single sex scenes. I'm sure there's so much more in there.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there a way to adjust the game to improve the rate of skill increases? There are cheats to max out strength and intelligence, but I'm just looking to reduce the amount of grind, including for skills like gamer which take money to improve.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone i have a question
is it normal when i quit and relaunch the game the parameters dont stay like when i set them
to be more precise in the preferences i want windowed screen, text speed to max and sound to zero but when i restart the game it launches in full screen mode
is it normal, a bug or is it something i didn't do correctly ?
thanks for your answers

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes