3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
can someone tell me where is the enchanter or i wont be able to go further in this game please ?
Fiona is the enchanter. She only becomes available after a certain quest is done. She is in a building in Eowen, Left of the Amazing Mechanics shop.

It's been awhile since I've played that specific part so forgive me if that doesn't help.

If that doesn't help maybe try going into quests, there is a tab that says pointers.

goiabeiro23

Aug 11, 2024
Fiona is the enchanter. She only becomes available after a certain quest is done. She is in a building in Eowen, Left of the Amazing Mechanics shop.

It's been awhile since I've played that specific part so forgive me if that doesn't help.

If that doesn't help maybe try going into quests, there is a tab that says pointers.
dont you know what quest is? im stuck there too

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HaremRPGRemastered-4m0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Leo-67 and Satlun

johanes

May 14, 2017
ok... i know this is made using RPGM... so will it have the same gameplay as RPGM? the same walking and exploring and interacting with NPC to progress the story? cuz i aint got time for it T^T

Satlun

Jul 5, 2020
Im confused, wasnt this abandoned because there already is another revival project for Harem ??
The other revival project was unofficial, nobody had heard from the dev for years so it had been assumed that there wouldn't be anymore updates to the original game... Now that this remake is being made I guess the original technically still isn't getting another update.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
The other revival project was unofficial, nobody had heard from the dev for years so it had been assumed that there wouldn't be anymore updates to the original game... Now that this remake is being made I guess the original technically still isn't getting another update.
Oh i mixed the 2. So this one is the one currently being developed, nice.

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
So I transfered my 3.8 save over to 4.0 but now I enter the dungeon back in the desert outpost but nothing is happening. How do I progress the story? Quests aren't visible on joiplay.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Uhm, girls in a harem aren't, and have never been, exclusive.
um, actually that's what a harem is about. t'is all mine and ya can't doink any of 'em.
that's why the servants got them balls chopped before hitting puberty; to diminish the risk of them doinking them harem girls.. and the tale goes, even so little as any too long look often had those servants get the head chopped, as well. doink chance zero, then.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and again we find the MC character is underpowered and misses more than any other character in this game ... 1st off he has been practicing using a sword and has fought a shit on ... at least according to the so called storyline .... that alone would make him the strongest and hit most often .. not being a sorry ass under powered ( basically a weakling ) compared to the others in his group ( party ) ...
so before the dev(s) go any further trying to remake this game .. you all need to fix this huge issue !!!!
and then taking Sarah away is plain stupid ... but you do you and i'll just have to suffer playing thru this stupidity :mad:
especially when you add hore core areas to try and beat without Sarah in the party ... uhh good luck with that .. cause the main character is a poorass weakling and can hardly hit shit :mad:

RyonLinber

Jan 21, 2018
i'm stuck in the quest "taming the enchantress" in the step when i need to find the key of the special wine cellar. i Go in the cave indicated on the quest (south-east of Eleen) but i cannot find the "mad wanderer" or anything new. Is because i already did all the other secondary in that cave and cannot access in the "vermin cave"? (the second part of the cave i went inside for some quests)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes