3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i cleared out the orc camp where anglica is being kept .. when i go to the boos hut in the back .. it keeps telling me to clear the camp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fix this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Ok it's been some time since I was last on this thread, remind me, can you take the saves from and older release of this fine game and copy them to a new release so you don't have to start over?

If not then maybe you can make a way to transfer old saves to a new release so you don't have to start over, just a suggestion, not try to tell you how to make your game or what to do with it.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Ok it's been some time since I was last on this thread, remind me, can you take the saves from and older release of this fine game and copy them to a new release so you don't have to start over?

If not then maybe you can make a way to transfer old saves to a new release so you don't have to start over, just a suggestion, not try to tell you how to make your game or what to do with it.
You can easily move the "Save" folder from older releases and put them into the latest release. Just a simple copy/cut and paste and your saves will be there for you to load.

Kazuki996

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 2659966

Overview:
Harem is a story-driven adult RPG. You are a traveler from a distant, unknown land on a desperate quest to save your homeland. A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers. As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women, to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-08-31
Developer: Fylokon Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4m0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -

View attachment 2760391 View attachment 2760392 View attachment 2760393 View attachment 2760394 View attachment 2881814 View attachment 2881816
View attachment 2881818 View attachment 2881819 View attachment 2881821 View attachment 2881822 View attachment 2881823 View attachment 2881828
is there a walkthrough fot this game?

i've been stucked on chapter 2

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes