1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I wont deny giant breast to the enjoyers, but it feels strange to see character that have normally a pretty averige boobs with this.
Especially Yor, definitelly wont be able to do her assassinations gymnastics with that baggage and Rem looks strange as well.
There's a diff tween denying them from enjoying, and shoving them up everyone's ass cause eVeRy MaN lOvEs GiAnT tItS.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
There is already a game called harem secrets by Foxdv, Dev to avoid any confusion, you should think of another title. GL (y)

Dec 27, 2021
You're god damn right. Or more accurately, revolting. Not looking for cows, irl or games.

Wouldn't that just mean that you're not the target audience for this game? It's no different than any other fetish. People who hate NTR go into NTR threads and complain about it, despite the fact that the game obviously isn't targeted at them. People who hate futanari do the same. People who hate large breasts.. well, here we are.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
so we have 2 games called Harem Secrets from 2 different devs.... interesting

pirateboysrespect

Aug 24, 2024
new update in Patreon, v1.1

1000005724.png
just sharing, please add more image like in itch io (if you want admin)

Download Link:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1724547447783.png
1724547466179.png
...am legit confused what the ntr is supposed to be......if it's not ur girls.....then it ain't ntr........right?
1724547512088.png

Reactions: harem.king

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, I am the developer of Harem Secrets. For now, I am not adding NTR because players have told me that a harem isn't good if it includes NTR. So, yeah, my game won't have NTR tags in the future.
Good for you. NTR enjoyers will often try to make devs think it's the spice of life, while in actuality it seems to be a way to get other people to leave.

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Good for you. NTR enjoyers will often try to make devs think it's the spice of life, while in actuality it seems to be a way to get other people to leave.
Agreed, I am very thankful to that player for letting me know about it. Honestly, I don't like NTR either, haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Agreed, I am very thankful to that player for letting me know about it. Honestly, I don't like NTR either, haha.
If you don't like it, simply don't add it. And the reason on this is simple: If you add a fetisch, that is not to your liking, you won't probably put your whole heart into this content. In this case, it will feel rushed and incomplete to the fans of the fetish and won't satisfy them. It will result in them demanding more and better content involving this fetish, which most often leads to the dev being burnt out or hating his/her own game and abandoning it. Or they will review bomb the game with a ton of negativ reviews, which discourages the dev, resulting, again, in abandonment. And this goes basically for all fetishes out there, not just netorare/sharing/swinging.

dijish

Jun 1, 2020
Hello, I am the developer of Harem Secrets. For now, I am not adding NTR because players have told me that a harem isn't good if it includes NTR. So, yeah, my game won't have NTR tags in the future.
Just viewed a long debate about harem with/without NTR under another game and saw this lol. Personally I think avoiding NTR in harem game is better. Stick to target group rather than trying to please everyone but satisfied none of them:KEK:

Reactions: Gojii
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes