1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
If you don't like it, simply don't add it. And the reason on this is simple: If you add a fetisch, that is not to your liking, you won't probably put your whole heart into this content. In this case, it will feel rushed and incomplete to the fans of the fetish and won't satisfy them. It will result in them demanding more and better content involving this fetish, which most often leads to the dev being burnt out or hating his/her own game and abandoning it. Or they will review bomb the game with a ton of negativ reviews, which discourages the dev, resulting, again, in abandonment. And this goes basically for all fetishes out there, not just netorare/sharing/swinging.
Thank you for your perspective. It really help me, a lot. You make a valid point about the importance of passion and focus in creating content. If a fetish isn't something I'm personally invested in, it might not resonate well with the audience, and it could lead to negative outcomes for both the creators and the fans. I'll definitely keep this in mind when making decisions about content.

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Just viewed a long debate about harem with/without NTR under another game and saw this lol. Personally I think avoiding NTR in harem game is better. Stick to target group rather than trying to please everyone but satisfied none of them:KEK:
I agree with you. A lot of people, including myself, really dislike NTR. It’s tough to imagine your favorite character in such a situation—it’s painful! Right now, I’m focusing on harem and romance themes. Thanks for the feedback; it’s really helpful for improving the game.

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
forget ntr , the real question is can u add "optional" femboy/trap (there is alot of known anime traps)

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
forget ntr , the real question is can u add "optional" femboy/trap (there is alot of known anime traps)
yeah i will add, femboy/trap is cute girl but have a dick right? maybe i add astolfo from FGO because it popular. Or did you have any recomendation character for femboy?

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
No it's not futa. It's more like a beautiful boy who passes for a girl.
Astolfo is a perfect example actually. He's a boy.
So is Prince Rahmi from Venture Seas:
View attachment 3969466
like u said a boy with feminine looks and act/dress like a girl, genarlly slim body , the is alot of source material u can base ur work on , Luka Urushibara from steinsgate , Felix Argyle from rezero , Hideri Kanzaki from blend-s and Mare Bello from overlord

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
like u said a boy with feminine looks and act/dress like a girl, genarlly slim body , the is alot of source material u can base ur work on , Luka Urushibara from steinsgate , Felix Argyle from rezero , Hideri Kanzaki from blend-s and Mare Bello from overlord
I see a boy with a feminine appearance, okay, I'll try to add that. I want to ask again, do the main character (MC) and the femboy/trap have a sexual relationship? So, is it like a gay thing? Is that okay for the harem crowd? I can make it optional too; in this game, everything is optional.

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Seems like all the girls have enormous breasts, boring.
bella_talk_3.png
Don't worry, every type of girl will be added. It just needs some time. This is a new girl named Bella; she has smaller boobs. And yeah, the girl with glasses—I really love her! Well, this is an adult game, so you'll be able to do lewd things in the future.

I cannot make character like loli things, i dont want to get jail bro...

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
No it's not futa. It's more like a beautiful boy who passes for a girl.
Astolfo is a perfect example actually. He's a boy.
So is Prince Rahmi from Venture Seas:
View attachment 3969466
I see, thank you for the information. Yeah, that boy is so beautiful! I think many girls will be jealous of that cute face haha... (i am envy too, that so goodlooking)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I see a boy with a feminine appearance, okay, I'll try to add that. I want to ask again, do the main character (MC) and the femboy/trap have a sexual relationship? So, is it like a gay thing? Is that okay for the harem crowd? I can make it optional too; in this game, everything is optional.
Personally not into femboys at all. But some folks are.

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
If you want to add then add sissification tag or trap instead of gay tag, and please make it optional!
Yeah of course, everything in my game is optional. What is that sissification? fisrt time hear it. But yeah, currently right now i just focus on normal sex (male x female)

manamune1917

Aug 25, 2024
This game is hidden game, I really like the game honestly. I am waiting for the next content ! Please add more sex scene, I want to do lewd things with all cute girl

Reactions: AkihiruAdultGame

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
This game is hidden game, I really like the game honestly. I am waiting for the next content ! Please add more sex scene, I want to do lewd things with all cute girl
Thank you so much for liking the game! of course it will added more sex scene in the future. Thank you so much!

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes