1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NeedMILF

Sep 1, 2024
please add more MILF BRO! I want to be harem and my harem is like a lot of MILF!

This game is GOAT! easy to play and great game, have more potential

Jul 15, 2024
I want to ask, what is slow burn it means? is that mean more focused in story?
Um.....yeah something like that, slow burn like he spend a bit of time with her, start with pinch, kiss and groping this type of thing, if he fucked her from start then man there's lots of game like that so it won't gonna make much difference but if it's slow burn balanced with lewd scenes and story then your game will be a hit for sure!

D̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶i̶e̶w̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶5̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶i̶e̶w̶.̶:rolleyes:

Last edited:

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Um.....yeah something like that, slow burn like he spend a bit of time with her, start with pinch, kiss and groping this type of thing, if he fucked her from start then man there's lots of game like that so it won't gonna make much difference but if it's slow burn balanced with lewd scenes and story then your game will be a hit for sure!

Didn't you notice, you already got good reviews, and I have yet to give 5 star review. :D
I am agree 100% with your oppinion. All the characters in this game are very dear to me, and I'll take care of them with great attention. As for the lewd scenes and the story, of course, I want players to truly feel "alive" and experience deep "emotions" in this game. Thank you so much for your input, it improve the game

Reactions: TheChoice09MN

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
useable sandbox mechanics would suggest a text transparency slider gl dev
Thats good suggestions, i am 100% agree with transparency slider. Noted, next update will have that feature. Thank you so much for your input, it improve the game !

Camel

Jun 8, 2017

Didn't you notice, you already got good reviews, and I have yet to give 5 star review. :D
of course he has good reviews, hes the one that wrote them....

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
of course he has good reviews, hes the one that wrote them....
i never do that, i am too focused on improving the game. change your way of thinking, what if there is a developer who doesn't like me, and makes a rating like that? try my game first and give them rating...

and i dont even care for ratings, i only use rating for improvement for my game. if the gameplay is rubbish, the review is useless

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Harem Secrets [v2.0] [Akihiru] - Compressed

Win/Linux [86 MB]
- - - -

Mac [81 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Harem Secrets [v2.0] [Akihiru] - Compressed

Win/Linux [86 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [81 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for compressed my game. It help me a lot. Thank you so much!

Reactions: makcim334

Love MILF!

Jun 11, 2021
This is Beautiful model!Thanks for Sharing!Will there be incest patch?I like the intimate love between families, such as mom and big sister.

Reactions: AkihiruAdultGame

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
AkihiruAdultGame Hello dev. You got a nice game there. I love it. But as I see in the thread you're trying to keep all type of kinks in the game as per every people are wanting it. I'll suggest please add things only you want to add to your game or if it has massive vote or support for it otherwise if you try to keep everyone's preferences individually it'll be 1. tiring for you a lot 2. may ruin the game's essence... so I advice before you think of adding anything which you haven't planned from the 1st(like I saw trap, femboy, sissification stuffs which few people wanted) try to create a poll in your patreon preferably but if you want to add one here too then welcome and only add it into the game if you see there's a massive demand on that thing. Thank you.

And also is pregnancy content/ impregnation planned for the future? I mean I saw your post in patreon but I want it clarified by you here.

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
This is Beautiful model!Thanks for Sharing!Will there be incest patch?I like the intimate love between families, such as mom and big sister.
Thank you so much for giving me praise!

Personally incest is my favourite tag. But i am still scared if patreon will ban me. So yeah i will think about it in the future..

Thank you so much for the input btw

Reactions: sc0rps and Vortex@

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
AkihiruAdultGame Hello dev. You got a nice game there. I love it. But as I see in the thread you're trying to keep all type of kinks in the game as per every people are wanting it. I'll suggest please add things only you want to add to your game or if it has massive vote or support for it otherwise if you try to keep everyone's preferences individually it'll be 1. tiring for you a lot 2. may ruin the game's essence... so I advice before you think of adding anything which you haven't planned from the 1st(like I saw trap, femboy, sissification stuffs which few people wanted) try to create a poll in your patreon preferably but if you want to add one here too then welcome and only add it into the game if you see there's a massive demand on that thing. Thank you.

And also is pregnancy content/ impregnation planned for the future? I mean I saw your post in patreon but I want it clarified by you here.
I am 100% agree with you, yeah tommorow i think i will add vote in my Patreon

for pregnancy of course it will have. But i still doesn't understand about the concept of impregnation/pregnant, can you tell me?

a. All character can be pregnant (optional)
b. Only 1 character is already pregnant for the beginning(so every scene, this one character is always pregnant)

What do you think its the best ? sorry i am not very understand about pregnant kinks (i am asking seriously, not trolling )

Thank you so much for your input btw, it really improve the game!

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes