1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I am 100% agree with you, yeah tommorow i think i will add vote in my Patreon

for pregnancy of course it will have. But i still doesn't understand about the concept of impregnation/pregnant, can you tell me?

a. All character can be pregnant (optional)
b. Only 1 character is already pregnant for the beginning(so every scene, this one character is always pregnant)

What do you think its the best ? sorry i am not very understand about pregnant kinks (i am asking seriously, not trolling )

Thank you so much for your input btw, it really improve the game!
I suggest the pregnant/impregnation scene is optional and I like all character can be pregnant.
As for fucking someone already pregnant, you can let MC do the impregnation and get a temporary pregnant sex scene in later game according to story progress.

Don't try to add all the kinks you want at once. Some kinks are likely conflicted to each other, you may want to let players know what kind of harem game you want to make. Therefore, have a pool for players to vote which kind of contents are popular if you can't decide your flow of your game or want to attract more players to your game may be a wise choice.

Still, Congratulations .

Last edited:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you so much for giving me praise!

Personally incest is my favourite tag. But i am still scared if patreon will ban me. So yeah i will think about it in the future..

Thank you so much for the input btw
I hope you do, I sadly currently can't play it since it lacks WINCEST.

Btw just let someone else upload a wincest patch (that the person that is totally not the dev of the game) made. I totally have no experience in doing something like that *wink wink*

• Red Heart
Reactions: AKSHAN and Vortex@

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

for pregnancy of course it will have. But i still doesn't understand about the concept of impregnation/pregnant, can you tell me?

b. Only 1 character is already pregnant for the beginning(so every scene, this one character is always pregnant)

What do you think its the best ? sorry i am not very understand about pregnant kinks (i am asking seriously, not trolling )

I mean I'm good with both of those options at the same time.

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Suspicious to say the least,
notice the date joined, last seen and review date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i never do that, i am too focused on improving the game. change your way of thinking, what if there is a developer who doesn't like me, and makes a rating like that? try my game first and give them rating...

and i dont even care for ratings, i only use rating for improvement for my game. if the gameplay is rubbish, the review is useless

Reactions: Gojii

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
I suggest the pregnant/impregnation scene is optional and I like all character can be pregnant.
As for fucking someone already pregnant, you can let MC do the impregnation and get a temporary pregnant sex scene in later game according to story progress.

Don't try to add all the kinks you want at once. Some kinks are likely conflicted to each other, you may want to let players know what kind of harem game you want to make. Therefore, have a pool for players to vote which kind of contents are popular if you can't decide your flow of your game or want to attract more players to your game may be a wise choice.

Still, Congratulations .
I see I got your point. For temporary pregnant I think it possible (because it doesn't effect the story, and it only sex scene). And of course it optional, everything in my game is optional

That's good point too. Thank you so much for the input, yeah I think I put a lot of kinks. Maybe i will consider what should I do for next character.

Thank you so much for the input btw, it really help me a lot and improve the game!

Reactions: Vortex@

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremSecrets-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Laxbun

Dec 30, 2018
Although I haven't tried this game, and probably won't at this point, I think it's important to point out that, with exception to the very latest review that is obviously not someone from the dev team, all of the 5 star reviews are from accounts that were created the same day as the review, they only interacted with this one title, and they all seem to be written in the same broken english. Hell, a couple of the user names even use the same capitalization structure in the name. Clearly they are the developer, or someone closely tied to them, writing fake reviews. They should be removed or flagged as such and not impact the game's review score.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022

I think for pregnant kink people option A is the best.
B kinda feels like a little meh type.
I mean... at least for me i like to see myself impregnating my love interests and then they start bearing the fruit rather than some already pregnant lis and I hate it more if the pregnant woman is not pregnant by MC(main protagonist)

If you have any doubts even after plz dm me I'll try to explain it in more simple way

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Thank you so much to vilewe7570 for creating an amazing UI design, along with the coding—I really love it. He provided it to me for free.

He did it all on his own, by his own choice. I highly recommend him, and if you have any Ren'Py-related projects, you might want to contact vilewe7570. (I will credit them in my game and in this thread)

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11-50-04 Ren'Py - Harem Secrets v2.0 Akihiru F95zone.png

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Looks solid. The reviews thing is a bit sketch, but will still check it out. I don't pay attention to ratings but what people say in those reviews. Some devs really get hung up on review ratings, when I've never searched by rating and only tag search by recent update to sort.

Also if vilewe7570 sees this, you're a credit to the community helping a dev out a bit and asking nothing in return. Most people (myself included many times) will critique but not offer help, suggestions and you went out of your way to lend a hand with this game's UI. Props to you.

Reactions: Love MILF!
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes