1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AkihiruAdultGame

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2024
Why my account is so laggy, I cannot open anything in F95zone. I try to login to my old friend account with the same WIFI is not lag,only my account....

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This sat in my backlog for a while, as I was busy.
But I really wanted to get around to this game because I love huge boobs, and it might shock you to hear I also love Harem.
I finally got around to actually playing this.

Holy crap this is just so bad.
The initial reviews must be fake.
To quote myself:
my review said:
v2.0

+ really hot girls.
+ big boobs
+ sandbox is done well. no grind, pick any girl you want and go for her, in any order you want.
- animation is truly godawful and very janky.I literally got a headach just trying to ignore the animation and read the text dialog. horrible clipping, horrible physics bugs, very poor looping causing major jump every 2 seconds or so when the loop resets. low quality settings in honey select. I honestly didn't imagine you could make such a bad animation using honey select.
- I saw someone mention the stats are fake. So I dug into the code myself and it is true, the stats are fake. your choices don't matter. why even bother with fake stats? not having those fake stats would make the game better, as you would choose the dialog option you want rather than the dialog options that gives more stats (and thus is "better" according to the game). Initially I was picking choices by their stats rather than what I wanted to say.
- dialog and char development is rushed and rather nonsensical. you meet a girl for the first time, either compliment or flirt 2-3 conversations, then confess eternal love and fuck. With random additions like going on about how strong she is, or weird stuff like randomly catching her posing naked in the classroom after school without explanation.
I can't decide what the worst sin of this game is, but ultimately... I have to go with the horrifically bad animations.
It should not be literally painful to watch.
And shows just how little care and attention went into this... I won't call it game.

LUCsGraham

Sep 6, 2024
> Game name: Harem secrets
> Future content: Futa & NTR

I have come to the conclusion that a game having "harem" in it's name is like a country having "people's democratic republic" in their name
There is no NTR, but the FUTA tag will be added soon, as the developer mentioned.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Ok, I just finished your game.

Animation wasn't much good not even around average, my friendly advice you should add extra visual in lewd scenes instead of animation it will be more pleasant than "your animation".

If you're developing a game only for fap then don't add futa & NTR/sharing you can add lesbian (optional), add some popular kinks and fetish like Spanking(with sound but only if lis are enjoying), exhibition(there might be lots of games with this tag).

I played lots of HS2 games more than 100 HS2 games, but I only like games with real story, so your game isn't my cup of tea but I can still guide you a bit and there's lots of guys who can guide you.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
This sat in my backlog for a while, as I was busy.
But I really wanted to get around to this game because I love huge boobs, and it might shock you to hear I also love Harem.
I finally got around to actually playing this.

Holy crap this is just so bad.
The initial reviews must be fake.
To quote myself:

I can't decide what the worst sin of this game is, but ultimately... I have to go with the horrifically bad animations.
It should not be literally painful to watch.
And shows just how little care and attention went into this... I won't call it game.
Yup, the animations was awful af, I have seen worse but this.......it literally made an history, and in every sex MC eyes becomes white. Screenshot_20240909-090931_Harem Secret.jpg Screenshot_20240909-091251_Harem Secret.jpg
Anyone will faint after this sex scene.:KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Wicks99

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Looks like the developer launched another similar game Harem Corruption...

Dante244885508

Feb 21, 2023
Good for you. NTR enjoyers will often try to make devs think it's the spice of life, while in actuality it seems to be a way to get other people to leave.
Just say you play this to jerk off not for the story, Ntr literally makes the story thrilling one wrong move and you getting cuck which makes the story desireble to read,Learn to Appreciate the developer efforts in making the plot just for you to not even care.

• Haha
Reactions: QuestionableTree

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just say you play this to jerk off not for the story, Ntr literally makes the story thrilling one wrong move and you getting cuck which makes the story desireble to read,Learn to Appreciate the developer efforts in making the plot just for you to not even care.
NTR obsessed peeps cant help but whine to have their fetish added to every game, and when they are told no, they keep insisting on how their fetish will improve the game.

Bro, there are dozens of fantastic NTR games out there to delve into... instead of going on about how good it is and proving his point. The dev said there's not going to be NTR if you actually read their comment... instead of getting pissy about someone taking a dig at your fetish. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Speak of the Devil.
And no I will not say that. You are wrong on all accounts.
Learn that there are other conflicts than getting cucked that can make a story interesting and appreciate the developer efforts in making the plot without catering specifically to you.

Reactions: Gojii
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes