3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
hmm i think this is a bug but i let sarah work at rachel's shop and now i cant get her back if anyone can help that be nice but if not i have to load a old save and do catch up with grinding through events.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I remember early on, on the LoK forums, I used to play a new version as it came out.
Now, I find myself pushing it off every new version - because no matter when I start, I will inevitably, eventually reach the end, and that's just sad.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i think Fiona's shop is broken, it's the even after the trial, where you go and see her with Angelica inside the shop, the characters go down and into one of the npc's and stay there
EDIT - nevermind, someone already reported the routing problem

Reactions: Ceres82

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
This game will be perfect with some animations in sex scenes and better resolution on the characters, the histori is 10/10. Author if u can inprove the game on this things the game will be in the top 10 of this page easy.

Apr 23, 2018
i think Fiona's shop is broken, it's the even after the trial, where you go and see her with Angelica inside the shop, the characters go down and into one of the npc's and stay there
EDIT - nevermind, someone already reported the routing problem
I was just about to ask where to report this problem at glad someone already did it. I was getting agitated that I couldn't talk to Fiona and the game would just freeze.

Apr 23, 2018
There are a couple of things I was wondering if they were problems. For instance Terra's ability incinerate costs 40 mana and you have to use fire spirits to have access to it, but it seems like it doesn't do that much more than dragon's breath. Also not sure if it was intended but when you choose the improved enchantments option for fiona the bloodvine amulet the improved bloodvine amulet loses the bonus to magic attack. Currently I'm a part where I need to talk to Fiona but I can't because of the glitch, and the last thing I noticed is the deep mines area where your supposed to be able to farm orihalcum, when I explored there I only found one node at the beginning the rest of the place has nothing I can click on to farm.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Soooo I talked to the people with the cows in the desert, and when I had to choose how I want to pay for them, I chose 25k, but I only had 3k so the game told me I don't have enough money for now, but even after I gathered enough and went back to them I can't talk to the leader anymore. The quest log still shows that I should visit them, but no matter who I speak to, I can't pay anymore, and the the big city's magister sends me away since I still haven't got the cows. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
There are a couple of things I was wondering if they were problems. For instance Terra's ability incinerate costs 40 mana and you have to use fire spirits to have access to it, but it seems like it doesn't do that much more than dragon's breath. Also not sure if it was intended but when you choose the improved enchantments option for fiona the bloodvine amulet the improved bloodvine amulet loses the bonus to magic attack. Currently I'm a part where I need to talk to Fiona but I can't because of the glitch, and the last thing I noticed is the deep mines area where your supposed to be able to farm orihalcum, when I explored there I only found one node at the beginning the rest of the place has nothing I can click on to farm.
Yes i have the same bug in Fiona shop and the same with the orihalcum cave. I hope the author can fix this for the next update.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i don't know about the orihalcum bug, but the bug with Fiona's shop you can get the version before this one, the c8m03, do the event and go back to c8m1.1 and it's fixed

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I found another bug, when u go to the cave of the first quest of the magister of Elan u must find 10 lava pearls but in the cave u can't find nothing, not even a single enemy.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
^weird. i was able to complete that quest with no issues on the current version.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
also,anyone has a legate save so we can see the legate scenes? or a full save with everything unlocked?

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
thanks! here is my full save as well. it is basically almost all dark. the combination of both should show all the public scenes :)

now we just need to hope for someone with a legate save to provide one so we can see the rest of the scenes :)

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
This is my public version save at the end of c8m1.1, basically full light path.
thanks! here is my full save as well. it is basically almost all dark. the combination of both should show all the public scenes :)

now we just need to hope for someone with a legate save to provide one so we can see the rest of the scenes :)
Thanks a lot both..... I was in a desperate need of these. My save just won't trigger the Praetor's chain quests after completing Caliga's phase.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
you are welcome :). hopefully someone with a legate save provides it too so we can really see all the scenes :)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes