3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
There's a replay.rvdata or whatever.
If you go in and just replace a 0 with a T, it'll unlock a scene in the gallery.
You can just do that for all of them (or all but 1, not sure here), and there you go, they are unlocked in the gallery.

Reactions: sssssssssuybtrfdesw

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
There's a replay.rvdata or whatever.
If you go in and just replace a 0 with a T, it'll unlock a scene in the gallery.
You can just do that for all of them (or all but 1, not sure here), and there you go, they are unlocked in the gallery.
and what program should i use to unpack and pack it?
also, replace the 0 with a t? or with a 1?

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I just opened it with notepad++.
There's Ts and 0s in my file, so I assume a T is better than a 1.
just tried doing that and it worked! so thanks very much :)

the only weird thing is that the three"off camera scenes" crash instantly citing missing images,but the rest works well from the few that i tested :)

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
c8m2 is now public at his blog.
-You've been away from your Castra for too long. You acquired it first to find a way into Lesser Corsix, now it will be able to get you past Lesser Corsix.
-And with access to more of Celee, Valerie is out there somewhere. Maybe a new army buddy of yours will know where she is.
-The Celeean Swords were good allies and rewarded you well in the past. Benjamin in Lesser Corsix needs your help again.
-Noemi accepts you as her god, but she's still a willful woman. Selene might have a new trick to teach her in The King's Pleasure.
-4 new scenes add (View Noemi's training in replay mode)
-177 pages of new content, 109 new images
Bug Fix/QoL
-Fixed Freeze in Fiona's chapter 7 content
-2 upgraded items added to Fiona's shop in Celee.
-Many fixes in old content, thanks TG!

Reactions: blablubiblub

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
just tried doing that and it worked! so thanks very much :)

the only weird thing is that the three"off camera scenes" crash instantly citing missing images,but the rest works well from the few that i tested :)
Getting most of the legate scenes (The images, at least) isn't a matter of saves or editing. The images just aren't included in public releases. You could get around crashes (I assume) by copying in an image to the right location and renaming it to match the missing file's name, but it would obviously not match the scene in question and would just be a stopgap to prevent crashes. Plus it might require extracting the other files too, which is above my pay grade.

Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Getting most of the legate scenes (The images, at least) isn't a matter of saves or editing. The images just aren't included in public releases. You could get around crashes (I assume) by copying in an image to the right location and renaming it to match the missing file's name, but it would obviously not match the scene in question and would just be a stopgap to prevent crashes. Plus it might require extracting the other files too, which is above my pay grade.
true,although some of them did work.so i guess some images are included and some arent.

also,how to write a review in the reviews section for the game here? i would like to give it a positive review,as it is quite good,but i cant find the option to do so :/

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
true,although some of them did work.so i guess some images are included and some arent.

also,how to write a review in the reviews section for the game here? i would like to give it a positive review,as it is quite good,but i cant find the option to do so :/
Yeah, from...vague memories of when I tried unlocking scenes before, I think Ker only started not including images past a certain point, so it's possible the ones that worked were just early scenes. There's also the occasional scene in the Legate area that isn't actually...locked behind being legate.

As for reviewing, click the star rating on the thread itself with how many stars you want to give it, and it'll prompt you to write a review to go with it.

Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, from...vague memories of when I tried unlocking scenes before, I think Ker only started not including images past a certain point, so it's possible the ones that worked were just early scenes. There's also the occasional scene in the Legate area that isn't actually...locked behind being legate.

As for reviewing, click the star rating on the thread itself with how many stars you want to give it, and it'll prompt you to write a review to go with it.
oh. i see. that certainly makes sense :)
i guess we still need someone with a legate save to upload his game file then lol XD
thanks for the info! just did so :)

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a bug with a quest about mines east of corsix "problrms with mines"? I can complete the mine but when I return to corsix and talk to the npc where there was trial, I get the option "problrms with mines" but nothing happens when I select that option, and I cant turn that quest in.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
c8m2 is now public at his blog.
-You've been away from your Castra for too long. You acquired it first to find a way into Lesser Corsix, now it will be able to get you past Lesser Corsix.
-And with access to more of Celee, Valerie is out there somewhere. Maybe a new army buddy of yours will know where she is.
-The Celeean Swords were good allies and rewarded you well in the past. Benjamin in Lesser Corsix needs your help again.
-Noemi accepts you as her god, but she's still a willful woman. Selene might have a new trick to teach her in The King's Pleasure.
-4 new scenes add (View Noemi's training in replay mode)
-177 pages of new content, 109 new images
Bug Fix/QoL
-Fixed Freeze in Fiona's chapter 7 content
-2 upgraded items added to Fiona's shop in Celee.
-Many fixes in old content, thanks TG!
c8m2

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Why the hell is everything so ridiculously strong in Corsix? I can't fight a battle without at least one character dying at some point. Fighting the Zemats at the moment and they all do double attacks of around 600 damage to my MC decked out in full mythril.

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
Why the hell is everything so ridiculously strong in Corsix? I can't fight a battle without at least one character dying at some point. Fighting the Zemats at the moment and they all do double attacks of around 600 damage to my MC decked out in full mythril.
You can easily adjust difficulty level in the menu - Under System, near the bottom, see the option "Enemy Difficulty". If you set it to a negative number like -20 or -30, the fights become ridiculously easy.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Seems like bad balance if you have to do that to reasonably progress.

EDIT: Also holy hell Teresa is literally the fucking worst ally ever

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
To add detail...

c8m3 - Holiday shortened, scene focused!

Content additions:
-Valerie blueballed you pretty hard last night, but not an issue to a man with a Harem. Noemi and Phoebe are waiting for you in Phoebe's house in the Cheli village
-Speaking of Valerie, time to move beyond first base with her. She has another quest and scene for you
-Of all the women you took in Celee, only Cecilia refused to be assesssed. She has submitted, time to bring her back to the assessor.
-Rhea has a new light and dark scene. Light is in Lesser Corsix, Dark (group) is back in base.
-7 new scenes (2 group, 1 Rhea, 3 Cecilia, 1 Valerie)
-101 pages of new text, 146 new images
-Many minor bug fixes

Reactions: Krikit

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
To add detail...

c8m3 - Holiday shortened, scene focused!

Content additions:
-Valerie blueballed you pretty hard last night, but not an issue to a man with a Harem. Noemi and Phoebe are waiting for you in Phoebe's house in the Cheli village
-Speaking of Valerie, time to move beyond first base with her. She has another quest and scene for you
-Of all the women you took in Celee, only Cecilia refused to be assesssed. She has submitted, time to bring her back to the assessor.
-Rhea has a new light and dark scene. Light is in Lesser Corsix, Dark (group) is back in base.
-7 new scenes (2 group, 1 Rhea, 3 Cecilia, 1 Valerie)
-101 pages of new text, 146 new images
-Many minor bug fixes
Thanks, was in a rush while posting :)

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes