3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
is this based on a real game? (like Harem hotel uses HS models) and if so can you guys which one is it?

vnqats

Oct 9, 2017
is this based on a real game? (like Harem hotel uses HS models) and if so can you guys which one is it?
The models are from 3D Custom Girl iirc. It dates back to a pre-RenPY (and pre-RPGM MV) era when pretty much everything was either RPGM/Flash/custom and all of the RPGM games used 3D Custom Girl.

Cmatthews

Dec 20, 2018
I’m having a problem with the game. When I go to retrieve Fiona corsix after I see the scene in the shop the MC walks next to a customer and then the game freezes. Has anyone else had this issue if so how can I get past it? I have to talk to her to get the Solis diamond but as I said I cannot speak to her for some reason.

Jul 28, 2017
I’m having a problem with the game. When I go to retrieve Fiona corsix after I see the scene in the shop the MC walks next to a customer and then the game freezes. Has anyone else had this issue if so how can I get past it? I have to talk to her to get the Solis diamond but as I said I cannot speak to her for some reason.
I had the same problem, I upgraded to v c8m3 given by the first post of this page and now the event goes successfully.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
If I played the original, is this worth picking up now? Or should I wait for more content to be released?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
If I played the original, is this worth picking up now? Or should I wait for more content to be released?
It has a good deal more content than the original version, both in the redone sections the original covered (More scenes for existing girls, new girls), and in the newer sections that cover past the area the original halted at, so I'd say it's worth it. I will note, though, that the whole Betan/Namuhist religious faction bits haven't really been continued past where the original left them, as the new story bits have focused instead on going to a different area and quests in the various areas you've been in previously, so if you were holding out on downloading for the priestesses and their underlings, new stuff with them isn't in yet.

Reactions: Papa Romeow

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
It has a good deal more content than the original version, both in the redone sections the original covered (More scenes for existing girls, new girls), and in the newer sections that cover past the area the original halted at, so I'd say it's worth it. I will note, though, that the whole Betan/Namuhist religious faction bits haven't really been continued past where the original left them, as the new story bits have focused instead on going to a different area and quests in the various areas you've been in previously, so if you were holding out on downloading for the priestesses and their underlings, new stuff with them isn't in yet.
Thanks. I wasn't really holding out for anyone, just wanted to know if they went past where the other left off. It definitely sounds like it would be worth a download, if only to see new girls xD

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
yeah totally unacceptable.... we need three updates a month with the same quality and quantity in each update as it has now!

i don't know if i want to set a KAPPA behind it. it would be nice but, well, still impossible... especially when you re a penniless leacher, saying he wants more^^

Reactions: FFTW

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Saves of 1.1 can work on 3.1? I'm trying transfer the files of the saves but when i open the game i can't play. I must play 2.1 before 3.1?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
He did rework a good portion of the game, so you better start a new game, very old saves should not be compatible and even if you get it to run the questlines will bug out.

Has anyone the text of his newest patreon post "i am alive?"

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
The changelog of 2.1 says that i can train noemi in King of pleasure but where i can find the token for do it?

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
easy to answer, cause we know which tokens you already have oO @Dantee94

but mostly you get them by solving quest for rich people/ people with political influence. you may find some in bandits' chests

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
easy to answer, cause we know which tokens you already have oO @Dantee94

but mostly you get them by solving quest for rich people/ people with political influence. you may find some in bandits' chests
I did all the quests off the game, i supose that we have to find the new token in the new update but i did all the misions and don't have the token.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes