• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Harem VN Recommendations

cosmicv1

Feb 21, 2021
Hello everyone, can anyone recommend me some games or visual novels that genuinely feels like a harem? I feel like there's not many stories that actually shows how can a Mc effectively handle being in a harem and how he shows loves to all of his ladies. I feel like there's always just so much buildup to actually getting into a relationship. And I can understand why, but when it comes to how their relationship grows afterwards, there's really not much content.

I can understand the appeal of slow burn stories, but those type of stories just can't hold my interest and the harem just feels lackluster since it feels like it's just endless drama and the Mc is incompetent to solve it. It just feels like the Mc always has to sneak around with the women rather than just everything being out in the open and the women knows that they are in the harem. To me, those type of slow burn, drama stories just don't feel like harem at all.

I really want to see an actual love within the harem, that all the women truly like the Mc to some degree and can at tolerate that they are in a harem and the Mc is there to still show love to all of his women. Like, I want scenes of the Mc going dates, having intimate moments, intimate conversations with all the women. I want to see actual relationship progress within the relationship. I really like it when they do public forms of affection and go through things that helps strength their relationship.

I also would like if it the Mc is confident and badass, but if it's still a loving harem I don't mind either way. Also, I don't mind what type of story it is. And I don't mind if it's a smutty story, I enjoy sex scenes.

Visual novels that I absolutely love are: Superheroes Suck, Murmur, Bad Memories, On Distant Shore, Always Fan, The Aprocorasy, Hail Dicktator and Cosy Cafe. Bare Witness

I like VNs like Goddess Whim, Harem Hotel, A house in the rift, but these ones don't quite scratch that romance itch I have.