Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well Idk whats up but there is some kind of bug where it wont let me fight yanase. It says not now when he doesnt even have any girls captured. Nevemind I think I just had to do the Jynera quest first before I can do it.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HaremWars-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
i think i found a glitch. unless it isnt anyway. so what happened is i lost main girl the one the mc is actually in a relationship in. and couldnt save her the first time long story short she got to 100% loyal and i then saved her i got a game over right after and im unsure if its cause i lost the first rescue, if its cause she was 100%, or because mc was defeated before i finished defeating him.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i think i found a glitch. unless it isnt anyway. so what happened is i lost main girl the one the mc is actually in a relationship in. and couldnt save her the first time long story short she got to 100% loyal and i then saved her i got a game over right after and im unsure if its cause i lost the first rescue, if its cause she was 100%, or because mc was defeated before i finished defeating him.
Likely because mc was defeated, if mc is knocked out (0 hp) when all party members leave the party the game will treat it as a game over, I'll make sure to fully heal the party after in the system so this won't happen in the next update

rpg maker has this problem where it doesn't default characters to 1 hp after a fight

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Likely because mc was defeated, if mc is knocked out (0 hp) when all party members leave the party the game will treat it as a game over, I'll make sure to fully heal the party after in the system so this won't happen in the next update

rpg maker has this problem where it doesn't default characters to 1 hp after a fight
thanks thought it might be a glitch wasnt sure though. okay also unsure if this is supposed to happen but if you click either spot infront or the window itself of the window on your house closest to the training dummy it says flora is taken and well she does indeed get taken is this a secret feature or something

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
thanks thought it might be a glitch wasnt sure though. okay also unsure if this is supposed to happen but if you click either spot infront or the window itself of the window on your house closest to the training dummy it says flora is taken and well she does indeed get taken is this a secret feature or something
Ah, that is something I forgot to remove during my testing of Flora's scenes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
yes if you never lose they never get taken away, the first fight afaik is hard and if you want to never lose i'd recommend focusing on training at the dummy the first 7 days. after that there's no timer so far for when you fight, (i'll add a forced fight every romance sex scene potentially so every 20 love) and the ntr scenes happen at night and are random chance so if you're also lucky you could save them without anything happening. you save the girl by beating the rival who took them, so by beating the first 5 fights (only 2 are in so far) (all Clara and Tiana ntr scenes with the first rival are in the game, only 1 romance sex scene is in the game for each girl so far)
Wow NTR on a harem game,ameizing!, i hope see a lot of NTR in the future,im tired of see animated vanilla sex games or games animated with netori, do all girls will have animated sex NTR events??

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Wow NTR on a harem game,ameizing!, i hope see a lot of NTR in the future,im tired of see animated vanilla sex games or games animated with netori, do all girls will have animated sex NTR events??
all main girls have around 5 or so NTR scenes with each main chapter antagonist
first chapter: Playboy type guy
second chapter: fat rich guy
final chapter: lesbian
and they all have scenes during the antagonist's bad ends

there are also some NTR scenes with the chapter antagonist with his or her own girls that you can get. currently that includes the goblin girl 4 scenes. two girls also help their chapter antagonist in NTR'ing the main girls. currently only the evil fairy and succubus does

Reactions: Cristiany

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
oh found a error. i had only mira in my party and was fighting the succubus lady. mira just got flirted with and seeing this i had went to do the instant death skill cause wanted to see what would happen.unique dialige began but im guessing since mira switched sides above of erros went on screen.

found another possible glitch. i cant find the notes for the mmian boss fight i talked to the succubus and she said its in his office but ive searched every part it isnt appearing. also for some reason everytime i talk to her at the end of any conversation she asks if im going after first main boss guy and that she has a hint.

also question what is the stat consequences for a fully corrupted maiden

also im unsure if its a glitch but when you fight against the succubus if you lose you cant use the forest 'sneak in and save a captured person' button

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
oh found a error. i had only mira in my party and was fighting the succubus lady. mira just got flirted with and seeing this i had went to do the instant death skill cause wanted to see what would happen.unique dialige began but im guessing since mira switched sides above of erros went on screen.

found another possible glitch. i cant find the notes for the mmian boss fight i talked to the succubus and she said its in his office but ive searched every part it isnt appearing. also for some reason everytime i talk to her at the end of any conversation she asks if im going after first main boss guy and that she has a hint.

also question what is the stat consequences for a fully corrupted maiden

also im unsure if its a glitch but when you fight against the succubus if you lose you cant use the forest 'sneak in and save a captured person' button
it might be because of the item, i can't be sure without knowing the exact error that appeared, because switching sides is the mechanic to losing a girl in that fight.

the notes are right in front of the middle of the office table 1723751682803.png

so far there's only the bad end for having all maidens fully corrupted if you lose the final fight, eventually you simply won't be able to flirt with them anymore and they may try to corrupt other girls randomly (not yet implemented)

turns out I forgot to add the scene for going to the rescue after unlocking the succubus fight. I'll have it fixed for next update

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
it might be because of the item, i can't be sure without knowing the exact error that appeared, because switching sides is the mechanic to losing a girl in that fight.

the notes are right in front of the middle of the office table View attachment 3935246

so far there's only the bad end for having all maidens fully corrupted if you lose the final fight, eventually you simply won't be able to flirt with them anymore and they may try to corrupt other girls randomly (not yet implemented)

turns out I forgot to add the scene for going to the rescue after unlocking the succubus fight. I'll have it fixed for next update
yah i think it was the item to cause instant defeat i think its cause it registered as my character dealing damage to the girl on my team but she just switched sides so there wasnt a girl on my team to deal damage to cause a large error.

oh oh i see i cant wait to see how its implemented.

ooohhh there i was clicking the notes themselves thanks

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
wait, i watched the first sex scenes and they are not animated,soo the game not have animated sex scenes??

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
found another possible glitch. from the final battle area against ywaneses on for some reason my characters movement speed has increased alot.

another glitch is you cant get back to the castle once you go to town everytime you go to the castle area you are behind the barrier ment to bring you to town so moving forward instantly moves you back to town

also after playing abit and exploring i found two chests that seem impossible to actually get the first is in the ancient ruins after pressing the second button and the second is in the succubus area ill provide pics
Screenshot 2024-08-16 013140.png
Screenshot 2024-08-16 013031.png

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I'm very confused. Am I supposed to be getting attacked now and then? After beating the first fight I've had lots of side questions, non of which show up in my quests log, but no additional attacks.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
found another possible glitch. from the final battle area against ywaneses on for some reason my characters movement speed has increased alot.

another glitch is you cant get back to the castle once you go to town everytime you go to the castle area you are behind the barrier ment to bring you to town so moving forward instantly moves you back to town

also after playing abit and exploring i found two chests that seem impossible to actually get the first is in the ancient ruins after pressing the second button and the second is in the succubus area ill provide pics
View attachment 3936473
View attachment 3936475
in terms of the first two bugs, they should be fixed with the fix on the front page. the chests one i keep forgetting xD

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
wait, i watched the first sex scenes and they are not animated,soo the game not have animated sex scenes??
Used to, but they occasionally crashed the game, so until i can figure out to avoid animated scenes crashing the game, they're gone. Sorry

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes