Seeking Harem WEG games with interwoven characters story-lines

May 3, 2018
What I mean by this is, in most harem games you follow multiple character's separate story-lines, until the ending where they all find out they're all in a relationship with the main character and have a reverse-gangbang. And that's the only time those story-lines meet.

I want one where all of the characters storylines affect each other's. A good example is Apartment 69, where the older sister spies on the MC and the younger sister making out, the mother character helps both daughters seduce the MC, etc.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
My New Family is very open about their harem. They all know each other is involved and threesomes are a fairly common occurence. It's wholesome to the core so if you're ok with that then I highly recommend it.

Love of Magic also has a very open Harem. There is the main LI who tolerates it as part of your nature and 4 other main girls involved with differing levels of affection.

WVM also has a situation where every girl knows you are sleeping with the other girls and and if you are loking for pure quanity of options then this one is tough to beat.

Harem Hotel. This is a well known game. You take ownership of a hotel and slowly but surely you improve it and more girls come to live there and you have relations with all of them and they each know you are sleeping with each other and many shenannigens ensue lol.