KeklorGames

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
339439_338200_menu1_2_4_1.jpg

Overview:
Harem World is an adult game about attracting and conquering more than a dozen girls from all over the world . Besides the Harem theme you will also have the ability to at some point diverge into a romantic plot with some of the characters instead of going for the harem playthrough. The game is looking to explore some of the more kinky sides of sex and fetishes such as humiliation/degradation, S&M and CNC as well as keep a lighter tone with actual romantic options with the main characters. Over the game you will create a big and diverse harem full of all kinds of girls and on every visit you will be able to play with them. The world is your playground.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-15
Release Date: 2019-06-15
Developer: Keklor -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Android: - -

338190_20.jpg 338191_f07.jpg 338193_feet3.jpg 338194_ltalk3.jpg 338197_ym04.jpg 338198_ym41.jpg 338199_ym54.jpg 338550_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagle64

Mar 30, 2019
Way too much to read before you even get to play the game.Is this supposed to be a book?

KeklorGames

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Way too much to read before you even get to play the game.Is this supposed to be a book?
Thank you for the critique. I did think I struck a good balance with the h-content and the text part, in fact my ratio is quite a bit into the h-content territory. It is a visual novel though, so some exposition and meeting the characters is what you need to put everything in context. Harem World will definitely be one of those games that is very dense with h-content as it develops, since the main themes are romance and having a harem, so I do recommend keeping an eye on it :)

Looking forward to seeing more of this. Right up my alley, demo was fantastic!
Hey, I am really glad you liked it! The next iteration's work has already begun and I hope you will continue to enjoy it till the end :)!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Harem World sounds like my kind of game ;) preview images look good as well also those are some crazy pigtails Alice has very cute though. look forward to seeing more.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
While it's not too difficult to identify the mirrors by their icons, it might be nice if they were named...

May 14, 2018
Game is pretty nice, amount of text is fine - in my personal opinion, Alice / Aurora are a bit too much "them" though, Aurora giving in without even a facade of struggling struck me as kinda boring, whereas Alice felt a bit too abrasive for a secretly bratty sub. Gonna keep up with further releases.

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
Good game, nice amount of content for the first version. I recommend you guys to download and try it out.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
KeklorGames Your game is great i didn't finish yet but i like it a lot i'm trying all options in game an i found this:

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
I don't really like tsundere and himedere so Alice is not really my type but if I can choose to make her mine like Aurora I'm still in.

KeklorGames

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Whew, that's a lot of feedback, I am glad that the general consensus around the game is very positive and I am working hard on the next version already, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy it.

Harem World sounds like my kind of game ;) preview images look good as well also those are some crazy pigtails Alice has very cute though. look forward to seeing more.
I think Alice's hair is one of my favorite parts of the game, no joke. Thank you for the compliments, towards the end of the development of the first part I've figured out a really good lighting setup that I'll use in the future, so those previews might get even steamier real soon! Hope you keep enjoying the game : )

While it's not too difficult to identify the mirrors by their icons, it might be nice if they were named...
Working on it, thank you for the note!

Game is pretty nice, amount of text is fine - in my personal opinion, Alice / Aurora are a bit too much "them" though, Aurora giving in without even a facade of struggling struck me as kinda boring, whereas Alice felt a bit too abrasive for a secretly bratty sub. Gonna keep up with further releases.
It was a conscious decision from the get go to write them that way, and as with all main characters that are supposed to carry a story, it is very hard to lock in a path that you think will leave the lots of room for development and make them interesting from the start. It is probably my biggest challenge in developing this game so this kind of feedback is really valuable for me, I hope that you enjoy the future releases!

Good game, nice amount of content for the first version. I recommend you guys to download and try it out.
I am really glad that you enjoyed the demo. Thanks a lot for the kind words.

KeklorGames Your game is great i didn't finish yet but i like it a lot i'm trying all options in game an i found this:
Ah, the perks of being a solo dev and overlooking a line of code, thank you so much, it's fixed now, along with the spelling errors.

well..its a game...i guess?
Exactly what I was aiming for :^)

It's just honey select with a storyline no one asked for.
Hey buddy, A song of ice and fire is just a book with a story that takes a fat dude 30 years to write. I am NOT saying that this is up as good as ASOIAF but we can't ignore the similarities.

I am joking of course, I hope that you found some enjoyment in the demo, cheers.

I don't really like tsundere and himedere so Alice is not really my type but if I can choose to make her mine like Aurora I'm still in.
But look at those pigtails, don't you just want her to pet you and let you rest on her warm thighs? Smh my head.

On a serious note, while the path leading to it will be a bumpy road, there definitely will be a future for the main character where he completely conquers Alice, I do recommend you stick with her route as well, might have to grit your teeth through the next few patches (hint hint), but I have a feeling that for a player like you it might be very rewarding in the end. I hope that you enjoyed the demo ! : )

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
KeklorGames
I really liked the game hope it keeps going :) i liked the concept but i'll make u a suggestion if you don't mind you could add a descryption for player write in the saves section cause if someone will do like me and do both girls content then when i save sometimes it is hard to know what save is from who cause i end in same place anywayno mather who i follow the scenes just change when i'm with the specific girl and the other isn't so if you could add that people could do both routes and skip the already seen content as i did :)

It is a really good game i see future on it was great and with a lot of content for a demo and if you keep going i think more people will play it and will like your work :)
really liked the girls they are really pretty and hot and that is important in a +18 game :)
liked the story also very original :)
and i would recomend your game for sure :)

Reactions: KeklorGames

KeklorGames

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Scrot

Thanks a lot for all the kind words, and of course all suggestions and criticism is always welcome, the goal is to create an experience that is enjoyable to play and without any trouble like organizing your own saves over the versions with routes. I have put the feature in the roadmap and I will give it prioirty as soon as I am done with the story content for the next version, thanks a lot for pointing it out.

I am definitely gonna keep going too, as a software engineer by profession I am aware that the commitment to make something fun, functional and hopefully successful is a long-lasting one full of tireless working, and I am ready for it, and comments like yours really make it so much easier :)

really liked the girls they are really pretty and hot and that is important in a +18 game :)
I am really glad I got that comment, so many hours went into creating them and trying to make girls I'd find pretty and to write their backgrounds and personalities so that anyone can find at least a few that they'll like.

I hope I see you around once the next version drops, again, thank you very much for the support :)!

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I hope I see you around once the next version drops, again, thank you very much for the support :)!
oh you will that's a certain thing xD :) i added this game to the list the games i follow so i don't will miss the next update for nothing xD i'm anxious for the next update :) and keep the good work :D

• Love
Reactions: KeklorGames

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
It's just honey select with a storyline no one asked for.
Sadly for you honey select is one of the only good models out there for sex scenes. I mean if you just like robotic movements then go play the other 98% of games out there. Want a good story? Go read a book. Tbh what kind of dude bags on a sex game at 8am anyways?