Harem

in a harem game, do you prefer to corrupt the people one by one or all of them at once?

• 1 by 1

Votes: 122 69.3%
  • All of them at once

Votes: 54 30.7%

• Total voters

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hey
in a harem game, do you prefer to corrupt the people one by one or all of them at once?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
How are you going to milk patrons if you finish the game all at once? All at once, let's see... you're a charter pilot flying a group of supermodels to an exotic location for a swimsuit edition photo shoot. In the luggage compartment there isn't much clothing that isn't revealing. A strange tropical storm comes out of nowhere and forces you to land on an uncharted island. The landing gear gets damaged on the rough terrain, so you aren't able to leave the island. The girls are safe for now, but they are totally dependent on you for their survival. Lucky for you most of them are vegan, and there is a variety of edible plants to make them salads. The real question is will YOU survive? 20 women can take a lot out of you.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
In a Harem themed erotic/adult VN/Game, I usually prefer it be a mix... Add in some corruption, add in some romance, add in some mutual lust, and so forth... And as far as one by one or all at once? One by one is usually the preference of most folks... Regardless if your the developer trying to underhandedly prolong development (shame on you if that applies to you), or a player/reader... If you don't have some varying foci, then there is a tendency for the product to end far too quickly, or become boring early... The top end VN/Games out there, that include both the harem option as well as corruption theme, tend to offer up various focuses to allow for different options... If it was all at once, options would seem less prevalent and there would be only one focus point...

Now do not get me wrong... I'm sure there are some folks who wouldn't mind all at once, if it was done right... It will always boil down to how the game/visual novel plays out... That could include things like story flow, plot/s, game play mechanics, and/or developer goal/s...

I'm surprised you didn't also offer the option of a few at a time...

Zip

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
In a Harem themed erotic/adult VN/Game, I usually prefer it be a mix... Add in some corruption, add in some romance, add in some mutual lust, and so forth... And as far as one by one or all at once? One by one is usually the preference of most folks... Regardless if your the developer trying to underhandedly prolong development (shame on you if that applies to you), or a player/reader... If you don't have some varying foci, then there is a tendency for the product to end far too quickly, or become boring early... The top end VN/Games out there, that include both the harem option as well as corruption theme, tend to offer up various focuses to allow for different options... If it was all at once, options would seem less prevalent and there would be only one focus point...

Now do not get me wrong... I'm sure there are some folks who wouldn't mind all at once, if it was done right... It will always boil down to how the game/visual novel plays out... That could include things like story flow, plot/s, game play mechanics, and/or developer goal/s...

I'm surprised you didn't also offer the option of a few at a time...

Zip
That's some good criticism, thanks. I never saw a game that could let you 'corrupt' a few at a time, that's why it wasn't included.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I was contemplating of creating a sideproject. It would be an HTML game where the devil (still wondering if I should portray satan as a man or as a woman like Rosalinda Celentano but more femenine) takes over a church filled with seminary student (about 5 give or take) learning how to be priests 'n shit. The main goal is simple corrupt them all and make them perfect little toys for your harem. Each boy would have a unique kink/characteristic like masochism or petplay etc... again still not sure.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Being Texan and country this is why Harems are better no need to corrupt just have fun.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
However there is something to be said about corrupting or being corrupted

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
My personal preference.
Use those i corrupted already to corrupt even more.

Sure i could break the mothers and daughters myself but its way more pleasing to my ego to get the mother to corrupt the daughters for me.
After all getting you to betray the one you love more then life itself is a massive boost to my ego.