3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'm at the part in Catgirl's Memory story where you're in the woods looking for path to the Temple, it says you have to find the heart of the woods, but then sends me back to the tiles. I've already cleared all of them so what am I supposed to do?

Edit:
Ah, never mind.

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Not sure of the best place to provide this as feedback to the developer, I'm not yet inclined to support this financially given I still can't play this for more than 20 minutes and subsequently regret how I've spent that time. So far it demonstrates much potential but little promise.

Perhaps I have the reaction time and coordination of a drunken sloth^1, but every battle and event spin is a new instance of vexation. Would need a hand-holding 'wimpy virgin'-type difficulty setting to skip, slow, or otherwise reduce difficulty of QTE's for this to be playable for myself and whatever demographic I may be representing.

Also believe that battles, especially at the beginning, are tediously drawn-out.

Graphics, UI, Sounds etc show good polish^2 though the interface can require too many inputs to navigate.

Would advise that if menu structure must be list based then perhaps loop the list such that inputting 'up' from the first option would move selection to the last option. This would reduce number of inputs required to get to the lowest items on the list. Otherwise, would suggest 2D selection grid to achieve similar goal but imagine this is a more dramatic change to implement.

The selectable items, such as battle actions, are presently so small that detailed mouse movements are required and neither controller, keyboard, nor mouse feel well optimized.

^1 on the ground and blind-folded in the midst of an MMI VII earthquake
^2 not to be confused with polski, localization to which I have neither sought nor evaluated

Reactions: asdeeg

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
hi game is good byt seems i have some error or game freeze. all athers battle, talks, is good byt at intimacy moments (sex) game freezes. music is going byt that fruit just hung and that all

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Okay, after playing this for a while.. i have to say, i'm baffled with how much was done right vs how much was done wrong.

The good parts are obviously the attention to detail for the battle system, the rpg elements are on point, story wise and gameplay wise. The texting, flirting, how it's all infused with the the story ... great concept!!

The story is great!

The art is amazing too!

So good game design plus good art and story should give us a great game right?

But...

The whole point of turn based rpg's is being able to play them, while drinking a beer, or smoking a cigar, or whatever. A timer to decisions in such a game is just .. vile. It's evil and immoral. Fuck that.

The programming part breaks it all... back in the 90's we had a "turbo" button on our PC cases to lower the cpu clock, for games which relied on framerate to measure time. It's 2019 and this game has the same problem! WTF?

Now we come to my 1st point again : with a free cpu and mem, you'll have like 10 seconds window to read and react in a situation. Within a battle is practically impossible to hit the key in the right frame. In my case opening up a bunch of browsers, on say, youtube and such, brings down the speed to "easy mode".

The whole concept of making timing decisions part of a turn based game is .. wrong. Plain wrong, no way around it. I know it may seem cool and fresh, and there's been quite a few games trying to get it right but.. no.. It's just against the concept a turn based game. I know chess-boxing is a thing , but don't make me do that.

It's great that the game makes autosaves basicaly after every action, cause you'll goddamn need it! It'll crash on random occasions like it's a russian dashcam video. Resize the window - crash. Battles happen - crash. Display a menu in the town hall - crash. Move your mouse - crash.

To whoever plays this for the first time - I'd advise you to just use the keyboard, and ignore the mouse - that helped with the crashes for me. Also like i said, if everything happens too fast .. use up your memory with a bunch of browser windows open.

Edit: also set your cpu options to "power saving" if you can in your bios.

Reactions: Ass2Throat
Apr 14, 2018
Alright guys, in order to unlock all CGs in game, you need to find your save file in APPDATA/LOCAL>Haremon

Then you need to open that save file with any text editor(for example notepad++)

Then you need to find a line called SECTION 10. You will see a number 24 right below which stands for number of all scenes in the game. Below that number will be a bunch of zeros. just change them to 1, ctrl+s, restart your game and boom.

you're welcome

archonx44

Dec 25, 2018
How does the nudge work? It does not seem to do anything. I am at the part with the sword and am now at over 100 attempts without success. I usually don't try to nudge and it seems to make no difference if I do or don't What is the difference between A and F, left and right have no meaning when it comes to clockwise and anti-clockwise.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So both the Fox and the Gargoyle currently have no sex? That a shame. Also really cannot wait until we get to do stuff with the Non-Haremon girls.

How does the nudge work? It does not seem to do anything. I am at the part with the sword and am now at over 100 attempts without success. I usually don't try to nudge and it seems to make no difference if I do or don't What is the difference between A and F, left and right have no meaning when it comes to clockwise and anti-clockwise.
It doesn't really do much, just lets you either stop it quicker or let it go about one more wedge if you really tap F.

Machina12

Jul 6, 2017
it's a decent game. a bit adictive for me. but it's not something i would enjoy rediscover again and again. once i will go through all the quest i would forget this game unless there is many new content

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
it's a decent game. a bit adictive for me. but it's not something i would enjoy rediscover again and again. once i will go through all the quest i would forget this game unless there is many new content
There will be. As weird as it is, this game is still considered a Demo by it's creator. Apparently all the content in this game is only Chapter 1.

Machina12

Jul 6, 2017
There will be. As weird as it is, this game is still considered a Demo by it's creator. Apparently all the content in this game is only Chapter 1.
for a demo it's pretty complet already. I got 4 haremon and train them to be stronger while making the guild quest. I had spend like 8h strait right after work before my wife found out I wasn't sleeping at 5am.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Good game, but very grindy, and it looks like it may never see completion, sadly.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
This game really needs UI makeover or at least improvement.

In the Haremon screen on the last tab (techniques), in you have many techniques, they don't scroll as you move below the 12th techniques, any techniques below are cut off in the ui (you can still select them and when you hover them they display their info but still). Also you cant view your passives or disable them if you do not want some of them active in battle (better disable/toggle than remove because some may want to learn every technique/passive for everyone)

Also be able to re-arrange known techniques/passive

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Nudge speeds up (f) or slows down (a) the wheel. For the sword quest, you need to REMEMBER THE DIALOGUE (the haremon says something like 'I failed because I was too impatient'), and use a bit of child-style logic.

Or just search this thread because that's easily one of the most frequently asked questions (and the answer is absolutely a spoiler that removes all challenge from that quest).

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I found a bug and I'm wondering if anyone else got it, but it contains material from the end of the game, so I'm putting it in a tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

archonx44

Dec 25, 2018
Nudge speeds up (f) or slows down (a) the wheel. For the sword quest, you need to REMEMBER THE DIALOGUE (the haremon says something like 'I failed because I was too impatient'), and use a bit of child-style logic.

Or just search this thread because that's easily one of the most frequently asked questions (and the answer is absolutely a spoiler that removes all challenge from that quest).
I knew what I was trying to get it just never worked out. Eventually I got it after about 90 minutes since I didn't know how nudge worked I just let it randomly fall.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Since I hadn't seen anyone do it yet, I decided to go through the Pilgrim Path over and over until I had every party member go through, then reload saves until I saw what every totem does to every girl.

Here's the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes