3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

archaeousx

Dec 25, 2018
Nudge speeds up (f) or slows down (a) the wheel. For the sword quest, you need to REMEMBER THE DIALOGUE (the haremon says something like 'I failed because I was too impatient'), and use a bit of child-style logic.

Or just search this thread because that's easily one of the most frequently asked questions (and the answer is absolutely a spoiler that removes all challenge from that quest).
I knew what I was trying to get it just never worked out. Eventually I got it after about 90 minutes since I didn't know how nudge worked I just let it randomly fall.

RoadWulf

Nov 18, 2018
Since I hadn't seen anyone do it yet, I decided to go through the Pilgrim Path over and over until I had every party member go through, then reload saves until I saw what every totem does to every girl.

Here's the result:
Cat Totem:
Works on-
Catgirl: Lick Wounds
Everyone else: Nuzzle

Cobra Totem:
Works on-
Gargoyle, Imp, Witch: Glare

Tortoise Totem:
Worthless currently, only good for getting Star Points

Toad Totem:
Works on-
Fairy: Transmogrify

Jackrabbit Totem:
Works on-
Catgirl, Gargoyle, Imp: Hype Up

Mongoose Totem:
Worthless Currently, only good for getting Star Point

Wolf Totem:
Works on-
Catgirl: Howl
Cowgirl: Lick Wounds

Also when I say that the Cat Totem works on everyone to get Nuzzle, I mean even the Kitsune.

If there are Totems that exist that I didn't find could someone tell me what they are?

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
hello, is there any way to continue an old save in a new run? or do I have to play all over again everytime I download a new version?

trees

Dec 4, 2018
You know what's really, really good game design? When one of your party fucking mainstays can't do any attack moves on their first turn.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
hello, is there any way to continue an old save in a new run? or do I have to play all over again everytime I download a new version?
The first line of each save file is the version is was made in. Just change that to the current version and it should accept it. Expect some bugs and glitches, though. There's a description of where to find the save files elsewhere in this thread. (I've linked to them a couple of times in other posts).

tempest1247

Sep 2, 2017
The first line of each save file is the version is was made in. Just change that to the current version and it should accept it. Expect some bugs and glitches, though. There's a description of where to find the save files elsewhere in this thread. (I've linked to them a couple of times in other posts).
It's probably a better idea to just move the save file over. That way the game can attempt to upgrade the save file to the latest version gracefully.

There are subdirectories for each major version.

Reactions: Reij
Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know how to stop the game from switching to showing PlayStation controls? Its really annoying me because I keep changing it back in the .ini but it just does it again.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
It's probably a better idea to just move the save file over. That way the game can attempt to upgrade the save file to the latest version gracefully.

There are subdirectories for each major version.
Yeah, you need to do that as well. But, if you don't change the version line, the game will just say the save files are for an old version and refuse to touch them. If you don't copy them over to the new versions folder (whether or not you change that line) it will usually act as if you don't have any save files at all.

I learned this from experimenting when 0.12 was released.

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a walkthrough? I already finished most of the game and I want to know the girls' information, likes, dislikes, favourites things and so on

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a walkthrough? I already finished most of the game and I want to know the girls' information, likes, dislikes, favourites things and so on
No walkthrough yet, official or unofficial. There is a crafting guide (just a list of the recipes and their result), and I've compiled an error-filled list of likes/dislikes. You can look at each haremon's info page in the game to see their favorite things after you've asked them in a truth-or-dare game (relationship tiles).

tempest1247

Sep 2, 2017
0.14 was released a couple weeks ago, if anybody has a link/upload for it.

I don't see a list of changes posted publicly.

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes